New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    normally,
    my suggestion would be to bring it back to them for trouble-shooting.
    there is definitely something wrong if your fuse blows twice...

the other side of the coin is,
    they may not be fully versed in what they should be fully versed in...

what would i do?
    i'll probably feel my wiring and see if they get "too hot", and go from there...
    but so many things can be the matter...
    you need the experts, if i may opine.
    Thanks for the reply. I'll try going back to them one more time. If not, I'll look for a good electrician. Do you have any suggestions for good electrical repair shops?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Valharth1031 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I'll try going back to them one more time. If not, I'll look for a good electrician. Do you have any suggestions for good electrical repair shops?
    not me.
    puro stock kasi ang sakin.
    but i am sure there are folks here who can point you in the right direction.
    so what city/province would you like?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    not me.
    puro stock kasi ang sakin.
    but i am sure there are folks here who can point you in the right direction.
    so what city/province would you like?
    Just here in metro manila. preferably manila or qc

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Valharth1031 View Post
    Not just any good electrician. Some cars these days, esp the euros, may require canbus decoder/anti flicker chips or harnesses to make replacement LEDs work & work w/ longevity. Some have fans to keep em from overheating. Look for one who's familiar w/ your model's lighting circuitry & needs. Or check forums, HRV ones, to be specific. They should have good recommendations on products that are known to work & those to stay away from.
    Here's a basic H11 swap How-To on a CRV. Shouldn't be too different from the HRV.
    2018 Honda CRV LED Headlight Install - Auxbeam F-T1 (H11) Bulb - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Simplest answer, go back to stock. If fuse dont blow, led bulbs have a problem.

If fuse blows, go get yourself an electrician.

My money is on defective LED bulbs.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I am assuming the LED bulbs were plug and play and no other electrical wires were spliced? If yes I would suggest going back to regular/stock halogen bulbs and see if the problem goes away. As you mentioned these are fog lights then I do not see any benefit for using LED bulbs, ideally real fog lights are yellow halogen bulbs. This is just my opinion though and I could be wrong as some newer cars might have LED as "driving light/fog lamps".

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    if gusto mo ipilit LED bulb, pagawan mo nalang sarili wiring with relay
    pero try mo muna balik sa nag install, mukhang tama replies sayo mataas ang power draw ng bulbs
    btw masakit sa mata pag lagi foreground lighting, di mo lang siguro napapansin. mas maigi stock talaga

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_d View Post
    I am assuming the LED bulbs were plug and play and no other electrical wires were spliced? If yes I would suggest going back to regular/stock halogen bulbs and see if the problem goes away. As you mentioned these are fog lights then I do not see any benefit for using LED bulbs, ideally real fog lights are yellow halogen bulbs. This is just my opinion though and I could be wrong as some newer cars might have LED as "driving light/fog lamps".
    I use yellow LED bulbs. Too much white masakit sa mata lalo na umuulan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Update on the lights: Driver/ballast problem. Napalitan na mukhang okay na siya. Thanks for the replies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12