New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Which app ang gamit nyo that tracka fuel consumption? I tried Car Scanner app in Android and a couple more, ayaw eh. But other things like rpm, etc. they can show/track.

Montero Gen2 pala sakin. I upgraded my HU to android so I bought ODB2 ELM327 too.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Cccj View Post
    Which app ang gamit nyo that tracka fuel consumption? I tried Car Scanner app in Android and a couple more, ayaw eh. But other things like rpm, etc. they can show/track.

Montero Gen2 pala sakin. I upgraded my HU to android so I bought ODB2 ELM327 too.
    Bro pag wala sa ecu ng auto mo yun "feature" bro di yata sya lalabas. Btw im using torque pro.

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mulawin00 View Post
    (Chevrolet Venture LS 2003, V6 3.0li Gas)

Getting an ELM327 v2.1 from Lazada along with Torque Pro. Hope it helps me find what's wrong with the Chevy's aux fan. The problem stumped the guys at Wizzard, it's got something to do with the ECU "daw" not sending a signal on the ground. They're recommending a shop in Banawe (they won't say who) but I'm not too keen on handing over my ECU to "some guy in Banawe" without at least doing some homework.

The Venture's fans and junction box terminals been overheating. They're all new now, but it seems the problem persists. The relays are good according to Wizzard though.

Has anybody had Fan/ECU trouble here before?
    I know someone who owned a Chevy Venture before. Take note, “before”...

that van gave him all sorts of problems. Ended up selling it at a loss. There is just not much support outside casa.

Just for conversation sake, have you tried to swap with another ecu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012

you don't need obd2 elm327 to track your fuel consumption

di ko mahanap yung thread where bro jut posted yung app na ginagamit niya sa pag track ng fuel economy.

if you want it manual, madali din naman.

- fill up in full, tell the gas boy automatic lang. note down the km reading, liters na naikarga and amount
    - drive normally until your next fill. fill up in full, automatic click ulit. note down the km reading, liters, amount

the difference ng km reading from your last fill yun ang natakbo, divide that ilang liters ang ikinarga mo last time will give and average/estimate km/li eco ng sasakyan mo. the difference in amount naman divided by the kms na natakbo will give you Peso/km. magiging conscious ka na yun pala gastos mo kada kilometro na tinatakbo

you can do it every time na magkarga ka. just ensure na lagi automatic fill, note down the km reading and ilang liters naikarga.

but if you have the app, enter mo lang din the same data km reading/liters/amount and the app will give you the fuel economy.

also, there's a thread Mitsubishi fuel consumption database, you may want check it out too.

Mitsubishi Fuel Consumption Database
    Last edited by monty_GTV; August 30th, 2018 at 04:08 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    you don't need obd2 elm327 to track your fuel consumption

di ko mahanap yung thread where bro jut posted yung app na ginagamit niya sa pag track ng fuel economy.

if you want it manual, madali din naman.

- fill up in full, tell the gas boy automatic lang. note down the km reading, liters na naikarga and amount
    - drive normally until your next fill. fill up in full, automatic click ulit. note down the km reading, liters, amount

the difference ng km reading from your last fill yun ang natakbo, divide that ilang liters ang ikinarga mo last time will give and average/estimate km/li eco ng sasakyan mo. the difference in amount naman divided by the kms na natakbo will give you Peso/km. magiging conscious ka na yun pala gastos mo kada kilometro na tinatakbo

you can do it every time na magkarga ka. just ensure na lagi automatic fill, note down the km reading and ilang liters naikarga.

but if you have the app, enter mo lang din the same data km reading/liters/amount and the app will give you the fuel economy.

also, there's a thread Mitsubishi fuel consumption database, you may want check it out too.

Mitsubishi Fuel Consumption Database
    Fuelio app is easy to use
    Baka gusto ni ts yun parang makikita nya real time, para ma control nya pag apak ng gas pedal?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Fuelio app is easy to use
    Baka gusto ni ts yun parang makikita nya real time, para ma control nya pag apak ng gas pedal?

mas okay yan bro, easier and faster instead of tracking with an OBD2 scanner

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ingat lang kayo guys sa mga cheap OBD2, lahat yata walang auto sleep, this is important especially if you are not going to use your car for a very long time, maubos battery load ninyo, worst magka short circuit pa or mapasok sa hacker.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by alrorskyz View Post
    Ingat lang kayo guys sa mga cheap OBD2, lahat yata walang auto sleep, this is important especially if you are not going to use your car for a very long time, maubos battery load ninyo, worst magka short circuit pa or mapasok sa hacker.

Oh no. Can they unlock the car via obd2?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Oh no. Can they unlock the car via obd2?
    Yes if you know the codes. Marami sa youtube mga how to.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    mas okay yan bro, easier and faster instead of tracking with an OBD2 scanner
    Agree bro

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast