Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Amaron battery or 3k

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... did some math... price / months warranty.. champion appeared to be the better buy..
    i do hope so na better buy nga...pero hindi pa rin maalis sa isipan ko ang katagang "you get what you pay for".

with correct maintenance ay mapapatagal ko siguro ito ng mas mahabang buhay kesa sa mga maintenance free. tutal saglit lang naman ang pagcheck ng electrolyte level. balak ko na din bumili ng hydrometer para within its warranty period e mamonitor ko kung may bad cell na.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Amaron battery or 3k

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    2sm o 3sm? pano warranty? wala naman amaron dito samin.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    outlast is a good brand... get their Low Maintenance batteries para mas mura kaysa Maintenance Free... I check mo lang water level once a month and you're good to go
    i'm thinking of getting a low maintenance battery for my fd when my maintenance free batt conks out in a few months time. since i spend a lot of time under the hood anyway (and i grew-up dealing w/ this kind of battery), i don't think it's going to be a hassle for me to check on the fluid level of the batt from time to time. heck, i'm doing that right now w/ the oem battery of our monty anyway

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my choice of maintenance-free versus low-maintenance or full-maintenance battery, are the absence of maintenance and the lack of the acid's effect on the overlying paintjob..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    [QUOTE=Retz;2319919]Amaron battery or 3k

Amaron can be found in new cars, Hyundai i10, EON, Suzuki Celerio. OEM.
    I do not find 3K in any new cars here in the Philippines.
    I go for AMARON.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    [quote=PNOI MOTORISTA;2388531]
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Amaron battery or 3k

Amaron can be found in new cars, Hyundai i10, EON, Suzuki Celerio. OEM.
    I do not find 3K in any new cars here in the Philippines.
    I go for AMARON.
    all the cars you mentioned are made in India. so it will make sense that they put in Indain made batteries...dont you think?

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    try electron. tumagal din sa akin ng 2 years before it died out. i got it for 2K++ lang hehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    changed my battery to Amaron Hi-life. Hope it goes well with my fieldmaster.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    [QUOTE=cocoy;2388550]
    Quote Originally Posted by PNOI MOTORISTA View Post

all the cars you mentioned are made in India. so it will make sense that they put in Indain made batteries...dont you think?
    Tama Sir. Marami assembled in Thailand cars sa Pinas, like Mirage, Montero Sport, and Fortuner, pero walang makita 3K ang original battery.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Cheaper brands than Motolite but reliable as well