New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Sana manalo GS, mas nagagandahan ako dun kesa Motolite. Masubukan nga yang Outlast next time. At their prices good value na yan kung same lang performance ng moto.
    May injunction na kaya pinalitan pangalan from GS to Quantum para tuloy ang benta.
    Search mo ang Quantum you cant find traces pero from same GS/Yuasa Indonesian plant din galing.

GS Yuasa Corporation, PT GS Battery, Inc., TPL Industrial Sales Corporation, Powerpoint Battery Manufacturing Corporation, Pollux Distributors, Inc., and Tri-Mark Distributors, Inc., their agents and assigns, from committing acts in violation of the provisions of the Joint Venture Agreement and Technical Assistance Agreements, particularly from exporting to and/importing into the Philippines batteries of the “Yuasa”, “GS” and “Fuji” brands, and selling to the public the above-mentioned batteries.
    http://ca.judiciary.gov.ph/cardis/SP121879.pdf

Buhay pa ba GS ng navi mo? Sakto 3yrs yung sakin na deadbol.

Try mo din incoe, may isa ako kinabit sa delivery van saka sa boat under observation pa.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^
    Yup, sakto din 3 years sa Nav hehe! Hm, Quantum na pala. Palit distributor kaya? Itanong ko kay suking battery shop kung meron sya. Last time parang may konting Yuasa pa sya.

P.S.
    Don't mention your yacht, baka ma bee-ay-arr ka din hehe.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    motolite sells their Champion brand battery. it's significantly cheaper than their motolite line, and it is guaranteed for only 12 months. but it's certainly cheaper.
    i did some math, and it appears champion offers the least pesos per month, if you base it on the length of warranty.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    motolite sells their Champion brand battery. it's significantly cheaper than their motolite line, and it is guaranteed for only 12 months. but it's certainly cheaper.
    i did some math, and it appears champion offers the least pesos per month, if you base it on the length of warranty.
    I got Champion brand too. It's working well though the battery is less than 6 mos old pa lang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    although it would suit you in short term, kung ok lang sa iyo na magpalit after 1.5 years, pwede na ito.
    i used to use this brand.... after the warranty, namamatay na.
    longest i've used this brand so far is 1 year 3 months.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ^
    my neighbor also both one (champion) for his avanza taxi and after it was initially charge at the store, he brouht it at home, and after installing the new battery the engine would not even start, and when we measured the voltage it was low compared to his old battery. buti na lang pumayag yung store when we returned to complain.
    my neighbor end up buying Incoe brand (he wants cheap battery) from metrobat. the engine started normally after, it was charge for 10 mins.
    I shared this story on the other thread and I want to correct the error that it was Incoe and not Panasonic that he bought. nakalimutan ko kasi yung brand name

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    outlast is a good brand... get their Low Maintenance batteries para mas mura kaysa Maintenance Free... I check mo lang water level once a month and you're good to go

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    bought champion 2sm maintenance free, nov oflast year at P2.880. So far ok ang performance

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    may GS na ..nakabili ako sa servitec..kaya lang made in indonesia....but most likely same performance yan..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Mura ung Primera battery being distributed by Mass V. Anyone tried it na?
    I'm using it at the momenton my Innova. 1 year and 5 months na ok pa rin. 2SM for 1.6K sulit na sulit.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Cheaper brands than Motolite but reliable as well