New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    May nakita ako na battery Emtrac yung brand kaparehas ng Amaron yung pnaka body

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    If you can't afford of battery range from 3500 and up, try Korean brand GLOBAL. I bought it a year ago and its already 17 months using 6 days a week for 10km. The price is only 3100 and I have trade in it from my old battery of 500 and it only cost me for 2600.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    My stock battery is showing some signs that it is loosing some juice even though the battery technician told me that it still has some life left on it. I checked Motolite for DIN66 and was surprised to know it is around 7.5k to 8k.

I searched for other brands and below offer MF DIN66 batteries (including their price). Which would be my best option among them? Thanks.

3K MF 15 months - 4.6k
    Panasonic MF 18 months - 5.4k
    AC Delco MF 24 months - 6.5k
    Amaron MF 24 months - 7.6k
    AC Delco....preferred pa rin

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    May nakita ako na battery Emtrac yung brand kaparehas ng Amaron yung pnaka body

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Php3,300 Emtrac price dyan sa mga battery center along regalado avenue

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    [QUOTE=Gian Paulo;2711698]Whooa. Thats a goodbuy? Where did you get and who is the dealer Sir? TIA.[/QUOT

Just an update guys on 3smf Amaron batteries which they say is the best battery around. Like everybody looking for a better deal I tried the Amaron battery which lasted me only 23 months. The first 14 months of used already have shown problems of wear out even the SUV it is installed is seldom used. It shows sign of power depletion. Returning it for the first time, they just changed the battery solution and charge it overnight.

I thought that solves the problem. Not until the 23rd month where it again discharges and my SUV wont start. After charging it in my garage for 2 hours, it started, brought again to the store and have it checked. It shows two cells worn and have to be replaced. I don't know if this is just an isolated case but having reached the max. warranty limit I have to purchase again a new battery.

Prior to this Amaron, I'm using 3sm Motolite Gold which has lasted me 7 yrs. on the same SUV. The car is seldom used, the reason for long battery life and quite really surprise that the Amaron did not even reached half the life of the Motolite Gold.

There you go guys..First hand experience from me. I will never try Amaron again...Back to Motolite..Mahusay pa rin gawang pinoy kahit mahal..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Sad to hear your bad experience with Amaron. But most imported perishable items start off fresh and long lasting. But once the market accepts it, that's when they make adjustments to reduce costs.

If you want to try local Pinoy made batteries that are made fresh in the country, give Imarflex Battery a try. Their factory is at Pasig City. Also locally made, they are more popular for OE and Commercial fleets. Here's their number:

Globe: 0917 837 1858
    Smart: 0998 996 5662
    landline: 643-3886

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    [QUOTE=granro01;3080893]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian Paulo View Post
    Whooa. Thats a goodbuy? Where did you get and who is the dealer Sir? TIA.[/QUOT

Just an update guys on 3smf Amaron batteries which they say is the best battery around. Like everybody looking for a better deal I tried the Amaron battery which lasted me only 23 months. The first 14 months of used already have shown problems of wear out even the SUV it is installed is seldom used. It shows sign of power depletion. Returning it for the first time, they just changed the battery solution and charge it overnight.

I thought that solves the problem. Not until the 23rd month where it again discharges and my SUV wont start. After charging it in my garage for 2 hours, it started, brought again to the store and have it checked. It shows two cells worn and have to be replaced. I don't know if this is just an isolated case but having reached the max. warranty limit I have to purchase again a new battery.

Prior to this Amaron, I'm using 3sm Motolite Gold which has lasted me 7 yrs. on the same SUV. The car is seldom used, the reason for long battery life and quite really surprise that the Amaron did not even reached half the life of the Motolite Gold.

There you go guys..First hand experience from me. I will never try Amaron again...Back to Motolite..Mahusay pa rin gawang pinoy kahit mahal..
    Anong series ng amaron ginamit mo? Yung GO ba? Saan dealer ka bumili at nagpalit?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    that's why I like Motolite better.. sa kanila pag nagka problem within warranty palit nang bago.. no questions asked.. free delivery pa within Metro Manila..

[QUOTE=granro01;3080893]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian Paulo View Post
    Whooa. Thats a goodbuy? Where did you get and who is the dealer Sir? TIA.[/QUOT

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    [QUOTE=_Qwerty_;3080907]that's why I like Motolite better.. sa kanila pag nagka problem within warranty palit nang bago.. no questions asked.. free delivery pa within Metro Manila..

Sa akin, sa motolite. That wasnt the case. Within warranty period, i told them may hard starting na ako naexperience sa kotse.

Pumunta motolite, may dala replacement in case. Chineck nila, finding is para dumikit na daw yung plates sa loob.

So ginawa nila, pickup ng temporary batt, pullout yung nakakabit sa akin, recharge lang for 24 hours then balik ulit next day.

May recharge fee pa pinabayad sa akin. 3 to 4 months lang tumagal battery (lumagpas warranty na by about 3 months. After palit batt, may 'tagas' na daw yung battery and nagleak na.

So hindi din automatic palit si motolite. Tinawagan ko din call center nila throughout this process.

Recharging does not provide warranty din.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dapat hindi ka pumayag.. ang usapan don pag pumalya within warranty papalitan nila nang bago..

3x na ako nag claim nang warranty in the past 6 years in 3 cars.. ok naman

[QUOTE=17Sphynx17;3080910]
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    that's why I like Motolite better.. sa kanila pag nagka problem within warranty palit nang bago.. no questions asked.. free delivery pa within Metro Manila..

Sa akin, sa motolite. That wasnt the case. Within warranty period, i told them may hard starting na ako naexperience sa kotse.

Pumunta motolite, may dala replacement in case. Chineck nila, finding is para dumikit na daw yung plates sa loob.

So ginawa nila, pickup ng temporary batt, pullout yung nakakabit sa akin, recharge lang for 24 hours then balik ulit next day.

May recharge fee pa pinabayad sa akin. 3 to 4 months lang tumagal battery (lumagpas warranty na by about 3 months. After palit batt, may 'tagas' na daw yung battery and nagleak na.

So hindi din automatic palit si motolite. Tinawagan ko din call center nila throughout this process.

Recharging does not provide warranty din.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast