New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    3 of our 4 vehicles, GS ang gamit. Medyo mura. Satisfactory but not awesome performance. Motolites seem to offer a longer warranty period.

Ayaw mo Bosch?
    Where can I buy Bosch batteries? Do they have warranty?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bosch battery here also. Bought from the Bosch outlet along Banawe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I think these colored stickers coding that tells the batches of battery, these are used as a guide for manufacturer or sellers of battery so as to have FIFO (first in - first out) policy in selling the battery. So that freshness is always guaranteed.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgozon View Post
    I think these colored stickers coding that tells the batches of battery, these are used as a guide for manufacturer or sellers of battery so as to have FIFO (first in - first out) policy in selling the battery. So that freshness is always guaranteed.

vent cap type batteries are guaranteed fresh and dry charged until activated by electrolyte. sealed maintenance free batteries have a shelf life

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    A battery dealer told me that maintenance-free are supposedly better than low maintenance bec. it does not emit acid vapor through the vent caps since it is completely sealed (unlike low maintenance). Is any of this true or just a sales talk to buy the higher priced maintenance free batteries?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Car Batteries