New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    depends on the condition of your electicals, lalo na alternator ODDS.am – Odds Comparison, Betting, Sure Bets, Tips, Free Bets, Bookmakers .Was able to stretch my EG hatchback's first battery life to 4 years! Dun ako bumilib sa outlast brand. Not sure lang kung okay pa rin outlast ngayon.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by qtix View Post
    depends on the condition of your electicals, lalo na alternator.
    Aside from electricals, can we say that stop and go traffic and hot weather (like ours) affect battery life span?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    Aside from electricals, can we say that stop and go traffic and hot weather (like ours) affect battery life span?

Yup...engine bay & solar heat(best garaged)....& bad roads, too. Some makes have their batts in the trunk. Why this isn't standard? Added production cost & bad for the batt industry.Battery life span

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    1. longer, large-gauge battery cables are expensive. they add significantly to the cost of car manufacture.

2. also, it is not to the manufacturer's expense, when replacing dead batteries from off-warranty cars. heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 28th, 2020 at 04:09 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Yup...engine bay & solar heat(best garaged)....& bad roads, too. Some makes have their batts in the trunk. Why this isn't standard? Added production cost & bad for the batt industry.Battery life span

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro Battery life span

6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    1. longer, large-gauge battery cables are expensive. they add significantly to the cost of car manufacture.

2. also, it is not to the manufacturer's expense, when replacing dead batteries from off-warranty cars. heh heh.
    It makes sense doc Battery life span

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
Battery life span