New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 196 of 225 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2247
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I dont have a battery charger so I just start my car every weekend and let it sit for 10 to 15mins to give the battery some juice this is what im doing right now for my idle vehicle.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    sa ctek charger it takes around 1 hour or more to fully charge the battery of my cars parked.. so yung 10 - 15 mins na charging baka hindi enough yan to bring back the charge lost in starting the car

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    a home car battery charger is a must, if one's car is an automatic.
    a basic, cheap charger costs less than 2K. i use mine for less than 20 minutes only, to charge the battery so's i can start the car. my next destination would be the battery store. it's convenient for me, as the store is near the workplace.

for MT cars na hindi diesel,
    "push start" kings, that's us.
    Hmmm.... just in case my car wont start due to battery deterioration I can use my other vehicle battery to jump start it anyway.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    yung amaron ko sa kia picanto ko dati.. iniwan ko yata for 2 months sa parking.. although bago yung battery na yun (NS40) hindi ko alam bakit na discharge ng todo... pag silip ko dun sa window nya.. wala na yung green.. pero nung na recharge na bumalik yung green. was able to use pa yung battery for 4 years.
    You may have an accessory that's draining it.

FLA batteries themselves self-discharge, but it does so only at a significantly low rate of 4-6% per month.
    Last edited by oj88; August 17th, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Hmmm.... just in case my car wont start due to battery deterioration I can use my other vehicle battery to jump start it anyway.

personally for me, i prefer the charger method.
    i suppose, "whatever works".

besides, i can use the charger to trickle charge the battery. some folks believe this significantly increases battery longevity.

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    sa ctek charger it takes around 1 hour or more to fully charge the battery of my cars parked.. so yung 10 - 15 mins na charging baka hindi enough yan to bring back the charge lost in starting the car

ilang amps CTEK charger mo?

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    yung amaron ko sa kia picanto ko dati.. iniwan ko yata for 2 months sa parking.. although bago yung battery na yun (NS40) hindi ko alam bakit na discharge ng todo... pag silip ko dun sa window nya.. wala na yung green.. pero nung na recharge na bumalik yung green. was able to use pa yung battery for 4 years.

baka may alarm system yan?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Had a very good experience with Bess-J Enterprises.

The 3-year-old Panasonic in our XV died this morning just when I was leaving the kids' school after picking up supplies. Googled a store and Bess-J was one of the first to come up. Called and gave them my details. The rider arrived in 30 mins with complete tools including a backup battery to keep the electronics alive. The rider also wire brushed the terminals and cleaned the battery tray. Install was done in less than 10 mins.

1SM 24months Php6,100. Traded in the Panasonic for 200 so total came out Php5,900.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Had a very good experience with Bess-J Enterprises.

The 3-year-old Panasonic in our XV died this morning just when I was leaving the kids' school after picking up supplies. Googled a store and Bess-J was one of the first to come up. Called and gave them my details. The rider arrived in 30 mins with complete tools including a backup battery to keep the electronics alive. The rider also wire brushed the terminals and cleaned the battery tray. Install was done in less than 10 mins.

1SM 24months Php6,100. Traded in the Panasonic for 200 so total came out Php5,900.
    Look into ENERGIZER automotive batts. They're currently pricing EFBs very close to Amaron's regular flooded & their warranty is up there. Regular Flooded 18 months, 21 months for EFB and 24 months for AGM. Available in DIN, too.
    ENERGIZER NCR Delivery Hotline:
    (02) 880-80-888
    Owners of premium Euros, Start/Stop vehicles, & everyday cars.....Check them out!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Look into ENERGIZER automotive batts. They're currently pricing EFBs very close to Amaron's regular flooded & their warranty is up there. Regular Flooded 18 months, 21 months for EFB and 24 months for AGM. Available in DIN, too.
    ENERGIZER NCR Delivery Hotline:
    (02) 880-80-888
    Owners of premium Euros, Start/Stop vehicles, & everyday cars.....Check them out!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Why opt for such stores when you know someone who sells Energizer car batteries? I know two people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i motolite. they're reliably just a phone call away. delivery and installation within an hour, whether it be in the residence, in the office, or in the mall parking.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 10th, 2020 at 12:34 PM.

Amaron battery