New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 184 of 225 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2247
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    My Amaron also doesn't have stickers. Baka naman for marketing lang ng dealer yung stickers.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I bought my battery from Pitstop way back late 2018. No stickers on the caps.

I see a lot of posts recommending Jawe.... So, Pitstop vs Jawe, does it matter?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I bought my battery from Pitstop way back late 2018. No stickers on the caps.

I see a lot of posts recommending Jawe.... So, Pitstop vs Jawe, does it matter?
    Maybe for the price I find Jawe price lower a bit compared to other Amaron dealers. I didn't inquired with pitstop but I saw pitstop earlier when I was turning left in A. Bonifacio coming from banawe I think it is along 7th avenue.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I saw the Jawe engraving i encircle it didnt noticed it awhile ago.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    so for those asking if Jawe can go to your house for after sales service

No they cannot

ung mga nakapunta na sa Jawe nakita niyo isa lang ang tao niya

wala siya ibang tao

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Yes i went to jawe earlier and just 1 person assisted me and a lady cashier. I thought it was closed because the steel accordion gate is closed but someone did approached me and say they are open and he gave me a battery. At the right side i didn't noticed the amaron battery and it looks like a small sari2x store or a canteen lol.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Yes i went to jawe earlier and just 1 person assisted me and a lady cashier. I thought it was closed because the steel accordion gate is closed but someone did approached me and say they are open and he gave me a battery. At the right side i didn't noticed the amaron battery and it looks like a small sari2x store or a canteen lol.

yeah that 2 story commercial building is really sad looking

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I find that Amarons in Jawe are cheaper than elsewhere. Have been buying from them for about 10 years now and am quite satisfied with their service. Their drawback indeed is that they do not have home service and are closed on Sundays. Though that is negated since we have more than one vehicle, so jumpstarting is thankfully always an option.

Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I find that Amarons in Jawe are cheaper than elsewhere. Have been buying from them for about 10 years now and am quite satisfied with their service. Their drawback indeed is that they do not have home service and are closed on Sundays. Though that is negated since we have more than one vehicle, so jumpstarting is thankfully always an option.

Yes thats why I bought from Jawe. They also carry Incoe and SF Sonic I saw their display yesterday.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Yes thats why I bought from Jawe. They also carry Incoe and SF Sonic I saw their display yesterday.

Yes, I have tried their SF Sonic once. They said it was just as good as Amaron but cheaper. I was disappointed. Mine lasted only a few days after warranty expired. Amaron battery

Amaron battery