New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 137 of 225 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2247
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Do you also do a lot of night time driving vinj?

Aside from storage baka matagal sa storage bago nabenta. I think that is also what happened with my last Motolite.

Yung rounded corners lang ng plates ng Motolite ang di ko makalimutan. They opened it up and compared it to other brands and the Motolite was the only one with rounded corners on the plates.
    I mean aside from usage not storage

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yes. Minsan nga hindi na fresh yung battery. Then they "boost" it before they deliver it to the client

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Aside from storage baka matagal sa storage bago nabenta. I think that is also what happened with my last Motolite.

Yung rounded corners lang ng plates ng Motolite ang di ko makalimutan. They opened it up and compared it to other brands and the Motolite was the only one with rounded corners on the plates.
    Thanks for sharing that information, bro. Rounded corners of plates - interesting.

If I remember my Physics correctly,- and assuming everything else equal, the longevity and power of the battery is directly proportional to the area of the plates.

Rounded corners to improve efficiency and productivity in the shop[production] floor? Too far-fetched in my limited experience.

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Thanks for sharing that information, bro. Rounded corners of plates - interesting.

If I remember my Physics correctly,- and assuming everything else equal, the longevity and power of the battery is directly proportional to the area of the plates.

Rounded corners to improve efficiency and productivity in the shop[production] floor? Too far-fetched in my limited experience.

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    Yes bro. Sharper corners means more surface area. Rounded corners means the plates have already been worn down by acid. The seller told me that brand might have been reusing plates from old batteries.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Yes bro. Sharper corners means more surface area. Rounded corners means the plates have already been worn down by acid. The seller told me that brand might have been reusing plates from old batteries.
    Wow, it did not dawn on me that the rounded edges were as a result of wear and tear and they're reusing the plates... I was thinking it was by design as material cost reduction or something in sync with manufacturing...

In that case, WOW!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I have been using this for the past 2 changes of my battery. Okay pa naman, abot 2 years kahit 1 yr lang ang warranty. hehe. Yung truck master afaik dati meron 3SM, mas matibay ata yun. Kaso wala na ako nakikita.

Meron na rin amaron dito sa amin, pinakamahal nga lang sa lahat ng battery. hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Yup, i do a lot of night or early morning driving actually.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yes bro. That's the one. GS Yuasa maintenance free. I regularly get 30+ months of service from GS in my daily driver. Best of all it is cheap too.
    Where do you find or buy GS Yuasa battery?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Kung q.c.

Gs- sa mayclassmate infront ng fishermall

Yuasa- paramount theater harap ng sm west dont know lang kung maypangauto (tingin ko meron)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Masmura amaron compare to gs at yuasa, almost 8yrs na din ako ata na amaron user

Amaron battery