New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 202 of 225 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2247
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Isn't that the responsibility of the parents to pay for the maintenance of the car? You can't expect students to have the money to pay for it talaga
    Privilege is a gift, not a right.Amaron battery

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I meant if they buy their kids a car, they pay for everything that goes with it (maintenance, gas, insurance etc) I assume you were a student then? Kasi if you are working na then you have the salary naman to pay for it than go through the nightmare of push starting a car for 1 to 2 months
    IF po. IF.

i was a student once. i was an NSDB scholar for the longest time. NaSa Daddy ang Bayad.
    dad didn't buy me a car.
    i commuted.

i purchased my first car with my hard-earned money. it turned out to be an ex-taxi. blessing in disguise, of sorts. i learned a lot of auto-mechanics from that experience.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 28th, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    IF po. IF.

i was a student once. i was an NSDB scholar for the longest time. NaSa Daddy ang Bayad.
    dad didn't buy me a car.
    i commuted.

i purchased my first car with my hard-earned money. it turned out to be an ex-taxi. blessing in disguise, of sorts. i learned a lot of auto-mechanics from that experience.
    Oh! I had an older car in college. I learned a lot there also, I spent a lot of my weekends at car shops for wear and tear repairs. Pero that car was carb and not much electronics (manual windows, pawis steering etc) Matapang ako to make kalikot or baklas in that car. With newer cars, I don't even open the hood anymore hahaha

Back to Amaron, thanks to Tsikot, I no longer have to deal with batteries that die one or 2 days after the warranty period I normally stick to brands but glad I made the switch

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jigeloh View Post
    Bili ka Ng pang jumpstart, Yun powerbank type
    7?Mai Car Jump Starter Portable 111??mAh Type-C Power Bank
    Tested Kuna sa Montero at innova diesel. Iwas hassle.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk
    Maganda yan kaysa sa mga sinaunang jumpstarter na boxy. Pero bakit yung iba ina-advertise yan as Xiaomi?

Effective nga yang mga jump starter. Nung bumigay stock batt ng auto ko nakailang start ako ng auto na ganyan lang ang gamit hanggang sa nakapunta na ako sa Motolite.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala na yata 24 hours motolite dahil sa curfew that's according to their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Privilege is a gift, not a right.Amaron battery

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Agree ako dito.

Last year, niregaluhan ko anak ko ng Honda City para sa 18th birthday nya, pero lahat ng gastos sa paggamit kotse nya, sya na bahala sa gastos.

Walang trabaho, mag isip sya ng paraan para kumita ng pera Amaron battery

Ang natutunan ko dapat matuto maging independent ang mga anak. Ang magulang gabay lang.

Swerte ni Cathy, libre karamihan ng magulang gastos nya, kaya lang mukhang sa Shopee nya dinadala sarili nya pera hahaha. Peace tayo Cathy Amaron battery

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TsekwangBakla View Post
    Agree ako dito.

Last year, niregaluhan ko anak ko ng Honda City para sa 18th birthday nya, pero lahat ng gastos sa paggamit kotse nya, sya na bahala sa gastos.

Walang trabaho, mag isip sya ng paraan para kumita ng pera Amaron battery

Ang natutunan ko dapat matuto maging independent ang mga anak. Ang magulang gabay lang.

Swerte ni Cathy, libre karamihan ng magulang gastos nya, kaya lang mukhang sa Shopee nya dinadala sarili nya pera hahaha. Peace tayo Cathy Amaron battery
    Great point there, sir! You can’t pamper too much your kids and they will just end up spoiled. They

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    buy a cheap, basic car battery charger. you can get one for less than 2K from the mall.
    if you are stranded within plugging range, it will charge your battery, so's you can drive to the battery store.

or,
    you can do what my colleague does.
    palit battery every 2 years or so, whatever the condition of the battery.

is motolite battery delivery available even at night?
    Thanks dr.

Yes motolite has a 24-hour hotline delivery service na pwedeng credit card (pero 8-5 din yata sa ngayon habang may pandemic). Sana magkaroon din ganito ang Amaron.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Oh! I had an older car in college. I learned a lot there also, I spent a lot of my weekends at car shops for wear and tear repairs. Pero that car was carb and not much electronics (manual windows, pawis steering etc) Matapang ako to make kalikot or baklas in that car. With newer cars, I don't even open the hood anymore hahaha

Back to Amaron, thanks to Tsikot, I no longer have to deal with batteries that die one or 2 days after the warranty period I normally stick to brands but glad I made the switch
    nice thing with EFI cars,
    they're so reliable. nothing much breaks down.
    pag nasira (which doesn't happen often), dala talyer.
    so yes, they don't build cars like they used to. they actually build 'em better now.

nice thing with traditional electromechanical, carburator cars.
    we can do something to them during weekends.
    we used to have a collection of carburator jets of different sizes. we would replace them with varying sizes, to alter their oomph and km/li figures...

and batteries.
    we used to make tipid on our dead batteries... replacing only the dead cells or rebuilding the entire battery, via the reliable car battery rebuilder mechanic. it saved us a couple of hundred bucks back then.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vubando View Post
    Thanks dr.

Yes motolite has a 24-hour hotline delivery service na pwedeng credit card (pero 8-5 din yata sa ngayon habang may pandemic). Sana magkaroon din ganito ang Amaron.
    don't we wish the country amaron distributor would do something to effect this.
    it will probably boost their sales.

Amaron battery