New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 225 of 225 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225
Results 2,241 to 2,247 of 2247
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Locked or unlocked when the keys are out of the keyhole, the BCM shuts-down idle electrical loads for a pre-determined time. Try to leave the vehicle with door open in the garage and for about 15mins the door-ajar light will turn off and sliding the cabin switch does nothing unless you press the door switch twice or unarm using keyfob.The older cars without BCM(equipped only with remote control opener or alarm) does not communicate with the other electrical switches of the load.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Battery maintainer ba?

Choose your poison from Laz or Shopee. Just look for one that explicitly has the float-charge mode.

I use this to maintain the small 12V battery on my backup generator: LST Automatic 12V 750mA Trickle Battery Charger Smart Float Charger Maintainer for Car Motorcycle Lawn Mower Tractor

I use this on my Innova 2.5L Diesel: LST 12V 1.1A Car Battery Trickle Charger Maintainer 4-Stage Smart Float Charger For Car Motorcycle Lawn Acid Batteries
    I am about to buy pa but yung requirement daw nito is dapat lead acid yung battery.
    Eto yung naka install sa unit ko, lead acid battery ba to?
    Kulang kasi info sa site ng panasonic.

N-638 (1Ah) - Maintenance Free Car Battery (DIN)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    I am about to buy pa but yung requirement daw nito is dapat lead acid yung battery.
    Eto yung naka install sa unit ko, lead acid battery ba to?
    Kulang kasi info sa site ng panasonic.

N-6��38 (1��Ah) - Maintenance Free Car Battery (DIN)
    yes, i believe it is a lead-acid battery.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Recently had my car oil changed. When the Shell mechanic checked the battery, lumabas "replace". Up to now naman 1 click pa rin.

Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    Recently had my car oil changed. When the Shell mechanic checked the battery, lumabas "replace". Up to now naman 1 click pa rin.
    Best to have it checked sa battery store. Free diagnostics naman. Baka high resistance na siya. One day, biglang deads na lang yan.

Sent from my Nokia 8.3 5G using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    ... One day, biglang deads na lang yan.
    Signature farewell ng Motolite Gold.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Best to have it checked sa battery store. Free diagnostics naman. Baka high resistance na siya. One day, biglang deads na lang yan.

Sent from my Nokia 8.3 5G using Tapatalk
    23% SOH Replace lumabas sa tester Amaron shop.

But the shop here in Sta. Rosa said 6 months lang warranty kapag company vehicle? So I said no way.

Amaron battery