New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    pano kaya nagwowork yun device e parang spring lang siya na pinupulupot sa fuel lines. Ang labo ng ad na ito. Meron pa free na ionizer. Meron pa pinapagawa para mag work yun device. I rerev muna ng ilan times tapos tsaka daw magwork yun sevice

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Just a new member. i'd been reading a lot of forums for quite long. i'm really interested to know more about the khaos turbo charger. it save fuel daw???? almost all of my previous cars are high in fuel consumption. may be because of the terain here in baguio city. anyway, i really want to save fuel and i'm planning to buy the khaos fuel saving device. do anybody of you who tried this device? how does it perform? share naman your experience guys before i'll buy one!!!!!.......

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    cadayjerry .. check the thread below ... 124 pages (and counting) of scintillating khaos discussion ..

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...ighlight=khaos

kung nahahabaan ka .. just look at the first few and last pages and you'll know the sentiments of the people here ..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw the infommercial a few days ago. yeah, magnet na naman. the fooking guy (or the chinese-english translator) does not even know the difference between liter and gallon! 20 gallons daw ang laman ng plastic gerry can dun sa video, e 20 liters lang kaya yun ehehehehe! they measured the fuel filled into the empty fuel tank (2 gerry cans so 40 liters, not 40 gallons as in the infommercial) then drained the tank after it reached a certain destination. they measured the fuel that they drained, showing half a gerry can or about 10 liters. then they filled in 2 gerry cans of fuel again (40 liters) then drove back to where they started, then drained the fuel tank and measured the fuel - about a full gerry can or 20 liters left in the tank. sabi nila naka-save daw ng 10 gallons but of course that is 10 liters kasi nga mali, 20 liter gerry can lang yun at hindi 20 gallons container.

NOW, WHAT THEY DID NOT SHOW IS THIS: THE 1ST TRIP WAS UPHILL, THE SECOND TRIP WAS DOWNHILL, NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! syempre naman, kahit sino pag paakyat ng baguio city e more fuel ang gagamitin, then pag pababa na less fuel. mga tukmol!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    saw the infommercial a few days ago. yeah, magnet na naman. the fooking guy (or the chinese-english translator) does not even know the difference between liter and gallon! 20 gallons daw ang laman ng plastic gerry can dun sa video, e 20 liters lang kaya yun ehehehehe! they measured the fuel filled into the empty fuel tank (2 gerry cans so 40 liters, not 40 gallons as in the infommercial) then drained the tank after it reached a certain destination. they measured the fuel that they drained, showing half a gerry can or about 10 liters. then they filled in 2 gerry cans of fuel again (40 liters) then drove back to where they started, then drained the fuel tank and measured the fuel - about a full gerry can or 20 liters left in the tank. sabi nila naka-save daw ng 10 gallons but of course that is 10 liters kasi nga mali, 20 liter gerry can lang yun at hindi 20 gallons container.

NOW, WHAT THEY DID NOT SHOW IS THIS: THE 1ST TRIP WAS UPHILL, THE SECOND TRIP WAS DOWNHILL, NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! syempre naman, kahit sino pag paakyat ng baguio city e more fuel ang gagamitin, then pag pababa na less fuel. mga tukmol!
    Siyempre... but is it any worse than the commercial where the guy gains five centimeters of height by drinking xxxxx?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cadayjerry
    Just a new member. i'd been reading a lot of forums for quite long. i'm really interested to know more about the khaos turbo charger. it save fuel daw???? almost all of my previous cars are high in fuel consumption. may be because of the terain here in baguio city. anyway, i really want to save fuel and i'm planning to buy the khaos fuel saving device. do anybody of you who tried this device? how does it perform? share naman your experience guys before i'll buy one!!!!!.......

You can try reading thru this one...

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...hlight=acetone

personally I am still running on acetone mixed into the gasoline and gives me around 10% better milage than running straight gasoline.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ace Power -Fuel Saving Device