New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    get a used suzuki alto. if you look hard enough, there's chance that you could find a sub 200k unit. similar in size, fuel efficient engine, maraming parts. wala nga lang a/t.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jovenarimado View Post
    Gud day guys i just want to ask kung available po ba ang ang mga parts ng daewoo matiz sa manila in banawe kac im planning to buy po kahit puro nakikita ko ay puro visayas at mindanao lang sha available ang second hand un po bang daewoo matiz e parehos ng pyesa ng chevrolet

isa pa ho ung po kasing atoz dami complain wala daw po pyesa hirap sila
    plaese any suggestion naman jan

alam nyo naman guys medyo tipid mahal na gas at kailangan maliit lang cc

ano po ba ang maganda car na mura lang at maliit lang at di mahirap hanapan ng pyesa

pinagpipilian ko po sana ung chery qq kaso sarado na daw company at mahirap pyesa and ung
    atoz naman hirap sa pyesa ung daewoo matiz available lang sha sa visayas at mindanao ano sa tingin guys di ba hirap sa pyesa daewoo matiz .taga manila po ako sa quezon city

meron pa po isa me gusto ung hyundai matrix kaso medyo mahal ano po tingin u rto

BAKA PO MERON KA ALAM SA MANILA NA NAKAKAKUHA NG DAEWOO MATIZ SA WEB SULIT AND AYOSDITO AND OLX KASI PURO VISAYAS AT MINDANAO LANG PLEASE ADVICE ME KUNG SAAN MAKAKAKUHA NG SECOND HAND NA MAAYOS PA AT OK PO TY
    please reply naman jan ty

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Please spare yourself the headache of owning a Daewoo. We have one that is gathering cobwebs at the garage. This is very difficult to maintain and parts are hard to find. Sariwang sariwa Daewoo naman kasi hindi nagagamit dahil laging sira

What is your budget? Why don't you just get a small body Corolla?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    We have one that is gathering cobwebs at the garage. This is very difficult to maintain and parts are hard to find. Sariwang sariwa Daewoo
    Selling it?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Selling it?
    Not to a fellow Tsikoteer. It is guaranteed to give you a headache.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Hahaha, you have no faith on my skills.

BTT:

TS:

Why a Daewoo? Are you mechanically inclined to fix all the bugs in such a car?
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; September 17th, 2013 at 09:06 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^

BTT:

TS:

Why a Daewoo? Are you mechanically inclined to fix all the bugs in such a car?
    It's not a Benz

Seriously, I don't understand as well why the TS would want a Daeweoo

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    why settle for a matiz when you ca have a better choice in kia cd5. it is a very practical car, efficient and within the budget you are looking for. it is slightly bigger than matiz and atoz. parts? you can find it literally everywhere.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ^

Mercedes 300D engine swap?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Please spare yourself the headache of owning a Daewoo. We have one that is gathering cobwebs at the garage. This is very difficult to maintain and parts are hard to find. Sariwang sariwa Daewoo naman kasi hindi nagagamit dahil laging sira

What is your budget? Why don't you just get a small body Corolla?
    Benta nyo nalang sa akin Maam...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
what do you think of daewoo matiz ???