New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hello, for those with the Yaris hatchback do you know the dimensions? Depth and width please. I've been looking around the net and can't find measurements.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I dunno the exact dimensions pero I own a Yaris and all I can say is its not big at all... A golfbag might not even fit unless its horizontally placed...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Thanks, I actually checked it out today since I'm still undecided on getting a Yaris or Jazz. The Yaris is 20 inches deep and 39 inches wide. Reading a lot of reviews and comparisons between the two most of them point to the Jazz/Fit as a better car. Mostly it's US reviews wherein the Fit is more recommended. Based on this local review, 5 categories considered, the Yaris edges out the Jazz.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Mazda2's is smaller on paper, but in reality, it's bigger and deeper. (I think Toyota counts some of the space over the wheel wells... which doesn't help if you're trying to transport tall grocery bags...)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    ^^Yup, I made a final look at the cars I'm considering Yaris, Jazz and Mazda 2. The Mazda 2 hatch does have a bigger trunk but I find the interior kinda tight and it's only available in A/T plus it the most expensive among the 3. The Jazz 1.3 has the best and most flexible layout. I test drove the 1.5 M/T and it doesn't have a smooth ride as I read in some reviews. The Yaris, has the smallest trunk but surprisingly it isn't tight inside. Lots of plastic part but I'm a practical person. Considering the price, free items and best engine among these 3 the Yaris wins in my opinion.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    ^^I meant test drive the Jazz 1.5 A/T

Trunk dimension