New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Guys,

I've received a PM from the President of the "The Strada Club of the Philippines" has invited us to be participate in an Inter-Club EB. They are still planning it last week and the tentative date will be this Saturday, September 27 around 3pm. Venue is still to be announced.

I'm not really sure if tuloy.. I've asked him ngyn lang kc kaka-online ko lang ulit dito sa forum.. If tuloy, hopefully some of us can go there para may representative yung "Club Yaris" natin..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by linus0910 View Post
    Guys,

I've received a PM from the President of the "The Strada Club of the Philippines" has invited us to be participate in an Inter-Club EB. They are still planning it last week and the tentative date will be this Saturday, September 27 around 3pm. Venue is still to be announced.

I'm not really sure if tuloy.. I've asked him ngyn lang kc kaka-online ko lang ulit dito sa forum.. If tuloy, hopefully some of us can go there para may representative yung "Club Yaris" natin..
    di na daw po pala tuloy ito.. baka may other plans ang tsikot.. wait na lang tayo and they hope daw that our club can be there kapag ayos na yung plans..

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    thanks ems...

nasabi ko rin yan kay cams before.. gusto rin kasi tayong mamit ng TACP.. pero mukhang we need to organize our clubs muna before that.. nakakahiya naman kasing makpag interclub eh di pa tayo masyadong organize hehehe IMO ;)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mizhelle View Post
    thanks ems...

nasabi ko rin yan kay cams before.. gusto rin kasi tayong mamit ng TACP.. pero mukhang we need to organize our clubs muna before that.. nakakahiya naman kasing makpag interclub eh di pa tayo masyadong organize hehehe IMO ;)
    yup po.. may tama ka sis.. hehehehe

Meet and greet Car Clubs (Inter-club EB)