The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2013

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    Any reviews from actual owners here?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I am kind of considering it. The turbo engine may not have the same power output as the usual 2.4L or 2.5L NA engines of the Accord or Camry or Mazda6 but there is enough useable torque to get it going. However, the price is a steal which is around similar as the TOTL City or Vios.

The great thing is that it’s a fastback. Aside from the Audi A7/S7/RS7, there is not much option for a fastback sedan in the market today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I saw one yesterday parked beside sa business ng wife ko and it really looks good.

way better looking than the Emgrand

For me, only issue I have against it is that its distributed by TCCI and I personal know a few Chevrolet owners who are not happy with their car's local support.

6 reasons why the MG 6 should be your next stylish city slicker | Autodeal

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    I saw one yesterday parked beside sa business ng wife ko and it really looks good.

way better looking than the Emgrand

For me, only issue I have against it is that its distributed by TCCI and I personal know a few Chevrolet owners who are not happy with their car's local support.

6 reasons why the MG 6 should be your next stylish city slicker | Autodeal
    As per checking, there is another group selling MG cars. The dealer in Sucat Kabihasnan is from a different group as the other dealer in Sucat SLEX. Don’t know if both dealers get their supply from TCCI.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    As per checking, there is another group selling MG cars. The dealer in Sucat Kabihasnan is from a different group as the other dealer in Sucat SLEX. Don’t know if both dealers get their supply from TCCI.

I'm sure may mga MG dealers nya na di under TCCI. pero TCCI should be the bigger company and should have better inventory of spares.

If TCCI cannot do it right, paano pa yung mas maliliit na dealers

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Eto white na MG6