New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you are a fan of the History Channel show, 'American Pickers' this one's for you!

On sale at your local JAC Dealer for Php1.9M (I think it still uses a derivative of the Isuzu 4JB1 motor)

Mercedes Benz Sprinter:

JAC Sunray:
    Sunray Digital Special Vehicle Shining Demonstration of European ˇ°Multi-functionalˇ± Advantage--JAC MOTORS

Lots of photos here:
    Jianghuai (JAC) Sunray - China Car Forums

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    if i'm not mistaken, kinopya rin nila ang hi-ace super grandia lay-out tapos tinaasan nila na nagmukhang rv sa height, naming it "Hi-van". ngayon, mb sprinter?! i guess i have to be more observant specially when i drive in edsa, baka humaba leeg ko spottingn what i think is an mb sprinter.

*doc otep, do you think this would be a good ambulance given that it's got the size for a lot of medical gadgets? i mean not the transporter type (van-type) ambulance but a rolling-icu type (box-type).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Sprinter is becoming a popular ambulance platform in the U.S. AFAIK, Creson, Demers, and Osage manufacture Sprinter-based ambulances in both Type II (van type) and Type III (box type) variants.

The tall Chinese Hi-ace is dimensionally similar to the Toyota model being sold in Africa and similar regions.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

This one doesn't look bad at all...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I saw this in MIAC, not bad at all! Want to buy one hehe, but how about the quality of JAC?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Ito ung ginagamit na shuttle sa MIAS eh hehe. Not bad.

class 1 or class2 na kaya yan sa expressway natin?

pag class 1 ok.. pag class2, ung LWB-highroof hiace nalang...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung sa atin walang sliding door. Ingat po sa mga pasahero pag bababa.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    saw it at the show last night. 17 seater as per the sales people. in all fairness well appointed interiors and the high roof gives so much sense of space. funny i went in and out using the same front right door only and did not notice the sliding one as per the picture above. the 4jb1t will sure run out of breath with the van fully loaded i think.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by loidch View Post
    saw it at the show last night. 17 seater as per the sales people. in all fairness well appointed interiors and the high roof gives so much sense of space. funny i went in and out using the same front right door only and did not notice the sliding one as per the picture above. the 4jb1t will sure run out of breath with the van fully loaded i think.
    Kakapusin nga 4jb1 kahit na yung turbo version. Pero if tranny is good, puwede na sa city, wag lang maraming akyatan. Gapang yan.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
JAC Motors does the Mercedes Benz Sprinter!