New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Wala yung dual sliding doors noh? Sayang... Oh well, GL Grandia with A/T! Pero dapat may "Commuter" variant din yan para mag click siya. People who buy these sort of vans usually aren't very concerned about money...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Kung top marks ang pag clone, i'd want one. I saw the Greatwall Coolbear the other day, the Toyota Bb clone and i swear, with me just feelin' the seats, the controls, paint gloss, the solid-thud of doors, I want. Me really likey

Ganda. Nice acceptable quality. Medyo steep nga lang ang pricing.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post

Hmmm ...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's too bad our market didn't get the hiace grand cabin(mega grandia perhaps?) this hivan is attractive platform for tourist minicoaches

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    aha! sabi na nga ba dito ko din sa tsikot makikita info nito. i saw one displayed or parked (whichever the case maybe) in front of one of the chinese truck dealers along edsa-balintawak area.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cydepx44 View Post
    aha! sabi na nga ba dito ko din sa tsikot makikita info nito. i saw one displayed or parked (whichever the case maybe) in front of one of the chinese truck dealers along edsa-balintawak area.
    field testing siguro?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ecozone View Post
    http://www.joylongauto.com/Commercial/models/index.html

Guys 4RB2 gasoline engine ang gamit according to this link. magkano kaya ito?

btw Joylong sounds funny kaya siguro ginawang Hivan
    -nice one, haha, joylong, sound very jologs ba.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yung joylong ... toyota body... mitsubishi engine
    4G69S4N made by Mitsubishi
    four stroke, water cooling, in-line,16-valve, SOHC
    EURO-IV
    http://www.joylongauto.com/Commercia...dels_6481.html
    ... chopsuey

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Joylong HiVan has a 2.5L DK4B CRDI Turbo Intercooler engine with 115hp and 260 Nm of torque. It's bubble top so higher than your everyday grandia, plus it's 0.5M longer. Comes in 10, 12 or 16 Seater configurations. Has ABS+EBD, back-up sensors, front and rear fog lamps, wipers for the rear windshield. Someone who's 5'2" can stand up straight inside this van due to its bubble top.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cydepx44 View Post
    that would be in front of the GW showroom. HiVan priced at P1.399M for the 16-seater model. SM Holdings already acquired three of these HiVans. Would have gotten more if there was still stock. Distributor still waiting for delivery of next batch.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Hivan Philippines