New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Hi mga boss, kakabili ko lang ng haime v70 MT 2.0, so far so good. hopefully may mga members din na kaparehas ko ng unit para may mapagtanungan, ehe thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboss Santos View Post
    Hi mga boss, kakabili ko lang ng haime v70 MT 2.0, so far so good. hopefully may mga members din na kaparehas ko ng unit para may mapagtanungan, ehe thanks!

**Haima V70 2.0 MT

3. Join Date
    May 2018
    http://chinacarhistory.com/2018/03/0...-hainan-mazda/

Interesing find...Haima's first cars were made from from a factory formerly owned by Ford in the Philippines during the 1980s. Of course there is an error there, it should be Aquino.

To quote the article:

Hainan Automobile Works (henceforth referred to as HAW) was founded in 1989 as a result of cooperation between the Hainan government and already established Hainan Auto Stamping Factory (henceforth referred to as HASF). HASF had experience with producing automobile components but the new company (HAW) would need a full assembly line on which to produce vehicles. Help came from an unlikely source – former President of The Philippines Ferdinand Marcos. Marcos sold HASF a factory that was once operated by Ford between 1968 and 1984. It was in 1988, 4 years after Ford ceased manufacturing operations in The Philippines that Marcos sold HASF the factory, allowing them to obtain a production line for their own future vehicle manufacturing. In 1989, Hainan Auto Stamping Factory was renamed Hainan Automobile Works.

4. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    Ehehe! No to Chinese Cars pa din ba?
    Sir Slapz andito pa bo ba kayo? kumusta na po Haima 7 nyo?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by odie vti View Post
    This is what I discovered when I opened up and removed the plastic valve cover of my 2010 Haima Freema ....

A REAL, GENUINE MAZDA ENGINE... Mazda brand is clearly embossed on upper right hand side of aluminum valve cover...hehehe... further proof that the 1st gen Haima Freema is nothing more than a "rebadged" Mazda Premacy.

I think they had to cover it up to make the engine look newer and more modern (kasi old school generation engine na ito)... saka para matakpan na yung Mazda name with their own Haima logo...

On the upside, parts and servicing outside of the dealer won't be a problem.
    Where do you get suspension parts?

6. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Dust View Post
    Where do you get suspension parts?
    Good pm.

Haima Freema owner here. Its been with me since 2014.

So far, wala naming major issues. I had just the timing belt, tensioner bearing and idler bearing replaced. Mas gumanda yung hatak nung sasakyan. Wala lang mabiling timing belt ditto even sa banawe. Di sila nag carry ng timing belt with 133 teeth (133YU25.4).

I sourced it from China through Alibaba.

Delivery took about 5 days.

For suspension, I bring the car to Cruven in Crame.

7. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by roy elipse View Post
    Good pm.

Haima Freema owner here. Its been with me since 2014.

So far, wala naming major issues. I had just the timing belt, tensioner bearing and idler bearing replaced. Mas gumanda yung hatak nung sasakyan. Wala lang mabiling timing belt ditto even sa banawe. Di sila nag carry ng timing belt with 133 teeth (133YU25.4).

I sourced it from China through Alibaba.

Delivery took about 5 days.

For suspension, I bring the car to Cruven in Crame.
    By the way, saan kaya pwede magpa reset ng computer box ng haima freema 2012 sdx7 model?

Thanks in advance.

Haima owner here from Marikina/Pasig area.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Greetings!
    Meron po ba dito nka Haima S5 2016 Elite 1.6? Kamustahin lang sana po kung ok po ba or what at may benta po kasi kakilala ko and mejo low priced kya mejo tempted.

Thank you!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jason074 View Post
    Greetings!
    Meron po ba dito nka Haima S5 2016 Elite 1.6? Kamustahin lang sana po kung ok po ba or what at may benta po kasi kakilala ko and mejo low priced kya mejo tempted.

Thank you!
    you have to check with haima if there are issues with the car. check with the owners insurance if its been wrecked and repaired.

owner is probably low balling because there are issues that need to be addressed. maybe the suspension needs a complete overhaul and the only supplier for the suspension parts is haima. haima gave him an expensive quotation.

haima (i am a) burn your wallet

10. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Hi po kakabili lang ng haima s5 elite cvt 2019. Paphase out na daw ung s5. Ganda pa naman.
    Goodluck saken haha sana di sakitin si s5.

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576