New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 282
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    950
    #271
    Quote Originally Posted by fireproofjat View Post
    Based on the local youtube video I saw in the Geely showroom, there are 2 3rd row AC vents located along the small window on that row (on the small pic below, it is on the right, circled in red)

    Attachment 37453

    By the way, I am still unable to find what's the actual warranty of the mild hybrid batteries for Geely Philippines?
    I didn't notice it in the video I watched. If that is the case, then that's a good thing.

    No idea about warranties for hybrid system of Geely also. Did they announce any warranties for the Azkarra? I don't recall anything being publicized, nothing on their site. Brochures/Specs in reviews on indicate Geely PH giving a 5 year warranty for the Azkarra, nothing specific about warranty for the hybrid components.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    May third row AC vents by the window sa third row. Between the C and D pillar. Di rin issue cooling dahil walang sunroof which is a good thing imo. Di talaga ako fan ng sunroof, pero pwede na rin kung front lang para may headliner insulation unlike the panoramic na cloth lang.

    I'm more concerned sa 1.5 turbo, DCT, then 48V mild hybrid. High tech, tapos untested pa sa conditions natin. Let's see in 3 to 5 years if walang major issues. Impressive talaga dahil sa luwag and ganda ng interior compared to the Japs. Yung three individual seats sa 2nd row, Euro inspired, ala Peugeot.

    Either way, consumers win dahil kung bumenta ito, japs will be forced to compete specs or price-wise. Then we'll finally see global-spec models, hindi yung stripped down Pinoy spec.

    Expect the starting families to seriously consider this, those in the market for the Xpander Rush etc.
    Thanks for pointing it out. Didn't see it in the videos I watched.

    Wait and see karamihan sa atin but impressed by what they are offering. Mahirap lang masilaw sa simula para lang magsisi sa huli/agad once na nagcommit na.

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,346
    #272
    Skeptical lang ako dyan when it comes to parts. Servicing is not a problem siguro as most cars are same process when it comes to maintenence and repairs. But the parts are the main issue for me.
    Buti sana kung katulad ng MCs yan na pwede lagyan ng pang Honda pag walang parts na China na available

    Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,569
    #273
    I can understand the point why Geely opted to use only one main power plant and tranny for their three offerings. The 3-cylinder 1.5L turbo gas engine paired with a wet-type DCT makes servicing and parts inventory easier for dealers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    458
    #274
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    I didn't notice it in the video I watched. If that is the case, then that's a good thing.

    No idea about warranties for hybrid system of Geely also. Did they announce any warranties for the Azkarra? I don't recall anything being publicized, nothing on their site. Brochures/Specs in reviews on indicate Geely PH giving a 5 year warranty for the Azkarra, nothing specific about warranty for the hybrid components.



    Thanks for pointing it out. Didn't see it in the videos I watched.

    Wait and see karamihan sa atin but impressed by what they are offering. Mahirap lang masilaw sa simula para lang magsisi sa huli/agad once na nagcommit na.
    Impressive indeed.

    Regarding the 48V hybrid, I read a local review on the Azkarra and it doesn't engage often, only during downhill coasting and maybe highway cruises. It's more boosting the ICE output I guess. Hopefully some local reviewers can do a deep dive on this feature.

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #275
    Main factor for the engine kasi mababa lang tax sa 1.5 engine and below. Pag above 1.5 mataas na tax
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I can understand the point why Geely opted to use only one main power plant and tranny for their three offerings. The 3-cylinder 1.5L turbo gas engine paired with a wet-type DCT makes servicing and parts inventory easier for dealers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,569
    #276
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Main factor for the engine kasi mababa lang tax sa 1.5 engine and below. Pag above 1.5 mataas na tax

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Yep, China offers tax breaks for manufacturers who offer small engines. Take a look at VW, they mostly use their 1.4L turbo as the engine option for their cars.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,029
    #277

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,547

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,686
    #279
    bloowolf!!! Nice to see you posting again Geely Cars

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,547
    #280
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    bloowolf!!! Nice to see you posting again Geely Cars

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Geely Cars