New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    http://car.autohome.com.cn/pic/series-t/560.html

Here's a link of the civilian version...

I'm pretty much sure if the politicians sees it...it will be an instant hit! you just need a good salesperson to make the buyer understand that its almost the real one with half the price tag and it doesn't suck although its made in china...

The dealer of the DongFeng Mini trucks should know it by now...hehe...
    Last edited by locoroco777; April 8th, 2011 at 01:45 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hindi ba yan matagtag ? I mean ... yes you have a humvee. And yes, it's real. But if you're just going to use it in the city and for mild-offroading then what's the point of having one ? Unless of course, you would want to show off even compromising comfort OR you have a serious threat in your life that you really need to have one in hand.

But nice rig though. One of a kind. It will surely be a looker.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    yan din ang mga nasa ibaba ng question list ko bro hehehe...

pero knowing the politicians rolling with their bulky Escalades, H2s and Navigators on 24's hindi naman siguro nagkakalayo ang ride nyan hehe...perhaps even comfortable kasi if we look at its purpose there are times that the military uses the Hmmvee to transport valuable and fragile cargo So I guess they've put into consideration the smooth cabin comfort...but well, kailangan pa din nating matry...

pero thats the least I want to know....Because If ever I'd be able to test drive one I will watch the discovery ch. docu again regarding the original AM general for me to be refreshed and see if its capable of passing through pretty much every terrain we can think of like fording on high waters and climbing steep slopes up to 70 to 80 degrees...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks for waiting.The Dong Feng is putting up a showroom and service center in Diosdado Macapagal Blvd.(in front of Philippine National Bank main branch)

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ahh really? so are they planning to bring the chinese humvee here and sell it? or the service center is for those utility vehicles alone?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    yan din ang mga nasa ibaba ng question list ko bro hehehe...

pero knowing the politicians rolling with their bulky Escalades, H2s and Navigators on 24's hindi naman siguro nagkakalayo ang ride nyan hehe...perhaps even comfortable kasi if we look at its purpose there are times that the military uses the Hmmvee to transport valuable and fragile cargo So I guess they've put into consideration the smooth cabin comfort...but well, kailangan pa din nating matry...

pero thats the least I want to know....Because If ever I'd be able to test drive one I will watch the discovery ch. docu again regarding the original AM general for me to be refreshed and see if its capable of passing through pretty much every terrain we can think of like fording on high waters and climbing steep slopes up to 70 to 80 degrees...
    60 degrees and across 40 degrees

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    I think they will bring the humvee for opening their market here

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    http://car.autohome.com.cn/pic/series-t/560.html

Here's a link of the civilian version...

I'm pretty much sure if the politicians sees it...it will be an instant hit! you just need a good salesperson to make the buyer understand that its almost the real one with half the price tag and it doesn't suck although its made in china...

The dealer of the DongFeng Mini trucks should know it by now...hehe...
    Lalo na if meron nito as sweetener is yung girl sa link. hehehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    60 degrees and across 40 degrees
    ohhh....I over estimated pala hehehe....thanks for the correction

Quote Originally Posted by pongwin View Post
    I think they will bring the humvee for opening their market here
    well, thats definitely something to wait for....

Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Lalo na if meron nito as sweetener is yung girl sa link. hehehe
    MismO!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234