Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Haima na RX8 meron?
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Haima MX5 Miata meron ba??

pwede! haha, interesting :D

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    What about safety ratings? Are they exactly the same as Mazda's?

I've heard a lot of bad feedback on Chinese metallurgy; that it's not yet up to par.
    Depends on the company mismo. Some Chinese cars are horrid. Others are good. Others are very good.

Haima doesn't seem to have the same high-strength boron steel that Mazda has in the Mazda2, but they seem to compensate by using thicker-walled steel for the crash structure, seeing as how their Mazda2 variant is heavier than Mazda's.

The Haima3 seems to be an evolutionary development of the Mazda Familia (not the Mazda3) and should be between the Familia/Lynx and Mazda3 in terms of safety and performance.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Depends on the company mismo. Some Chinese cars are horrid. Others are good. Others are very good.

Haima doesn't seem to have the same high-strength boron steel that Mazda has in the Mazda2, but they seem to compensate by using thicker-walled steel for the crash structure, seeing as how their Mazda2 variant is heavier than Mazda's.

The Haima3 seems to be an evolutionary development of the Mazda Familia (not the Mazda3) and should be between the Familia/Lynx and Mazda3 in terms of safety and performance.
    Thanks for the input. I can't wait to see these cars in the flesh. I hope one of the taxi companies takes a chance on the Haima.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
CAR NEWS: "Haima retails rebadged Mazda's for a bargain"