New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haima retails rebadged Mazda's for a bargain
    Words and photos by Jose Carlo R. Sapera

Perched quietly in the province of Pampanga is a humble little Chinese dealership that goes by the name of Haima. Unknown to most, they've been in the Philippines since January 2010 and operates under the management of the multi-car brand network of the Laus Auto Group. But last October 7, 2011, Haima Philippines finally stepped up its game as they unveiled several new models that will surely knock your socks off.

The moniker Haima is a result of a fifteen-year partnership with Mazda. The manufacturing plant of the Japanese automaker was situated in the city of Haikou in Hainan, China, thus the Hainan-Mazda relationship bore the name “Haima.” The cars they build are anything but cheap knock-offs. Instead, follow the same stringent quality assessment utilized by Mazda. And to our surprise, their engines are all Euro IV compliant and can even be upgraded to Euro V standards.....

click the link to continue: Haima retails rebadged Mazda's for a bargain
    LINK: Haima retails rebadged Mazda's for a bargain

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Haima 3 - based on the Mazda 3 Sedan
    Starting at P699,000 for the basic manual transmission model, the Haima 3 also comes with a full-on package. The top of the line SDX variant is equipped with 16-inch rims, a sunroof, cream leather seats, pearl black transmission tunnel trim, USB/AUX connection, leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, and chrome accents on the doors and dashboard.

SOURCE: http://kotse.com/home/index.php?opti...das&Itemid=156
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 29th, 2011 at 04:47 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... time to visit Pampanga.

The one thing the Mazda3 really lacked was a manual transmission option. And I like the lower, ***ier look of the Haima3 a lot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They also have a dealership in Bulacan near our house. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt. Although four door sedans in general are not really my cup of tea.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Haima's products looks good!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    wala bang Haima CX-7?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Haima BT-50 baka gusto mo din?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Haima na RX8 meron?

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Haima MX5 Miata meron ba??

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    What about safety ratings? Are they exactly the same as Mazda's?

I've heard a lot of bad feedback on Chinese metallurgy; that it's not yet up to par.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
CAR NEWS: "Haima retails rebadged Mazda's for a bargain"