New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    B-SUV Boost: Here's the price of new MG ZS Turbo | Autoindustriya

The price is interesting too. The information we got didn't include all the variants, but what we spotted was that MG will be offering the ZST in their top-spec Trophy trim, and it will retail for PHP 1,158,888.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong here, but does it mean MG Philippines is selling the ZS 1.3T facelift alongside the 1.5 NA previous design? Currently the website of MG and Autodeal still shows the 1.5NA previous design and not with the facelift body.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong here, but does it mean MG Philippines is selling the ZS 1.3T facelift alongside the 1.5 NA previous design? Currently the website of MG and Autodeal still shows the 1.5NA previous design and not with the facelift body.
    Yes, ganyan din sa ibang bansa.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    MG ZS EV set to go on sale in Malaysia in 2022? -PAULTAN.ORG

SAIC Motor-CP, the manufacturer and distributor of MG cars in Thailand, is planning to export vehicles to ASEAN countries, including Vietnam, Indonesia as well as Malaysia, according to a report by Manager Daily.
    CBU Thailand din kaya yung MG ZS turbo for PHDM? The old pre facelift MG ZS (non turbo) was still being sold at MG dealers and it was sourced from china..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    MG ZS EV set to go on sale in Malaysia in 2022? -PAULTAN.ORG

CBU Thailand din kaya yung MG ZS turbo for PHDM? The old pre facelift MG ZS (non turbo) was still being sold at MG dealers and it was sourced from china..
    probably still chinesht

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    probably still chinesht
    Tcci should import thai built units para mas mura zs nila..

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I think the Thai plant of MG focuses on RHD production.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Tcci should import thai built units para mas mura zs nila..

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Diba may tax agreement din with China tulad nung sa Thailand when it comes to importation of cars naman?

Re Turbo ZS vs regular ZS. I think need lang maintain ni TCCCI yung non turbo lineup to maintain it in the lower price market (between 700k to 1m php). If turbo variant lang benta nila, mawawala sila sa market na yun. Ang di ko lang sure is if yung facelift/update may non turbo ba? Kasi prefacelift pa din yung non turbo variant. Not sure if parang Volkswagen from China situation ito na they manufacture previous gen pa din dahil may "demand" pa din.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast