New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    If they gonna resuce Thai operations eh di lalo pahurapan piyesa dito. Remember they closed the plant in indonesia which also discontinued the 2 year old Spin.

Ih well. Even if for some miracle the Chevy execs here in the Phils, decides to cuthroat the PPV market as affordable or chesper than MUX, I guesx it's too late na din coz Thailand is being streamlined.

Oo nga, i wonder how the current owners of the Chevrolet Trailblazer would feel that 3-5 years from now, halos zero tech anf spare parts support ang current cars nila. It's like a idsposable camerz ang labas ng trucks nila. Yeah better ditch it now. Currently the used market of traiblazer has the lowest value iwith 800-900k with model year 2015.

This is synonomous to a bank run if they all panic and sell.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I think the reason Isuzu partnered with Mazda(to develop the next gen dmax/bt50) is because Chevrolet(Gm) did plan to slowly exit the asean market.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    bad news again for Chevy owners

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Alanganin na din ang Chevy sa India

Rumour: Chevrolet might exit India | Team-BHP

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    kaka release lng ng tbz duon ah. I guess ayaw nila pumusta sa brand.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    kaka release lng ng tbz duon ah. I guess ayaw nila pumusta sa brand.

90 units for 6 months ang sales nila sa TBZ.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    parang 2015 pa unang lumabas balita na to.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by [XAC] View Post
    parang 2015 pa unang lumabas balita na to.
    Back in 2015 it was only about the closure of GM's Indonesian plant that manufactures the Chevy Spin MPV and GM Thailand ending production of the Sonic subcompact for South East Asia, now more have been added to the list including the recent sale of GM's European arm (Opel/Vauxhall) to "Groupe PSA" (Peugeot-Citroën).

GM's Thai operations will probably survive because it also supplies SUVs and Pickups to Australia where they are rebadged as Holdens.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Back in 2015 it was only about the closure of GM's Indonesian plant that manufactures the Chevy Spin MPV and GM Thailand ending production of the Sonic subcompact for South East Asia, now more have been added to the list including the recent sale of GM's European arm (Opel/Vauxhall) to "Groupe PSA" (Peugeot-Citroën).

GM's Thai operations will probably survive because it also supplies SUVs and Pickups to Australia where they are rebadged as Holdens.
    what is the point of this thread?

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast