New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    its more likely they'll just increase Brazil's production of the Colorado/Trailblazer for export than retool china's SAIC plant for a new model they arent selling in the chinese model
    I don't think we have tax exemptions for Brazil made cars... Same reason why hirap makipag-compete Korean cars locally...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    If Chevrolet Philippines decides to continue operating... It's Chinese made cars (like the Sail)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    its more likely they'll just increase Brazil's production of the Colorado/Trailblazer for export than retool china's SAIC plant for a new model they arent selling in the chinese model
    possible that the PHDM trailblazer/colorado will be built in Brazil.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    If Chevrolet Philippines decides to continue operating... It's Chinese made cars (like the Sail)
    or from Korea where the FTA applies the same 5% tariff although still does not solve PH's supply for the Trailblazer/Colorado as with china just imports the US-spec Colorado (apart from the gen1 Dmax which is still produced in china by FAW-GM).They'll probably have to drop out of the ppv race.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    just to share...

couple of years back, our Manila office decided to get 4 Suburbans for our new expats....

1 of the units had a dimple sa hood... Chevy guaranteed to have the hood replaced once the new hood from the US arrives...

It took them 8 months to ship the new hood... 8 months kaming ginugulo ng driver nung expat na may dimple daw hood ng Suburban nya.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    just to share...

couple of years back, our Manila office decided to get 4 Suburbans for our new expats....

1 of the units had a dimple sa hood... Chevy guaranteed to have the hood replaced once the new hood from the US arrives...

It took them 8 months to ship the new hood... 8 months kaming ginugulo ng driver nung expat na may dimple daw hood ng Suburban nya.
    rust dimple sa hood? Di ba kaya ng casa i repaint or repair na lang yung hood ng suburban

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    rust dimple sa hood? Di ba kaya ng casa i repaint or repair na lang yung hood ng suburban
    Probably a dent kinda dimple...PDR an easy, harmless solution!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Probably a dent kinda dimple...PDR an easy, harmless solution!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    no... simple dent lang. pwede ngang Paintless Dent Repair, kaso 5M yung car... siguro naman may karapatan kaming humingi ng bagong hood

we were asking for 4 on a specific date... if they can't provide, we'll go to Ford

Ford Expedition kasi gamit nung 4 na umalis... we normally change brands para di nila maisip na 2nd hand cars nila

kaka-pakiusap ng agent, we took all 4 cars kaso nakaka-inis yung replacement hood...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    no... simple dent lang. pwede ngang Paintless Dent Repair, kaso 5M yung car... siguro naman may karapatan kaming humingi ng bagong hood

we were asking for 4 on a specific date... if they can't provide, we'll go to Ford

Ford Expedition kasi gamit nung 4 na umalis... we normally change brands para di nila maisip na 2nd hand cars nila

kaka-pakiusap ng agent, we took all 4 cars kaso nakaka-inis yung replacement hood...
    under warranty pa naman yung car. Yes you have the right to request a new hood from Chevy. Kaso tagaaaal

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    No promo from Chevrolet. No more stock?