New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Why not just keep the stock oem mags. Si in case you need to claim warranty you can put them back on. That's what my Sa suggested hehe.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by LRTan View Post
    Why not just keep the stock oem mags. Si in case you need to claim warranty you can put them back on. That's what my Sa suggested hehe.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

nice! I have been hearing that from my friends. Most likely that's what I am gonna do but the only hassle there is putting it back on every PMS. Thanks sir LRTan

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    ^ if i were you. i'd wear the stock tires out then saka ako mag-upgrade ng mag wheels. by that time, na lapse na yung warranty.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cpsolt View Post
    ^ if i were you. i'd wear the stock tires out then saka ako mag-upgrade ng mag wheels. by that time, na lapse na yung warranty.
    Thank you sir cpsolt

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Good news fellow Chevy owners, I just got a word from Chevrolet Greenhills that they won't/shouldn't void the car warranty by changing the magwheels so long as it's on specs. I think the Greenhills dealership is their most credible and trusted center

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by officeagent View Post
    Good news fellow Chevy owners, I just got a word from Chevrolet Greenhills that they won't/shouldn't void the car warranty by changing the magwheels so long as it's on specs. I think the Greenhills dealership is their most credible and trusted center
    They have no reason to void the warranty in the first place, as long as it's on specs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    They have no reason to void the warranty in the first place, as long as it's on specs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks sir falken!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12