New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    when you are in front the hood, makikita mo may dalawang fans.
    Questions:
    1. when you are in front the hood, para saan yung sa left, para saan yung sa right?
    2. pag kakastart mo ng kotse, dapat aandar kaagad ang isa or lahat ng fans?

Just want to help my friend, di ko kasi ma confirm kasi yung sa akin gamit pa ng tito ko at di ko siya makontak wala kasing signal doon at 1 week pa siya bago makabalik.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    auxilliary fan - a/c fan - it turns on as soon as you turn on the aircon

radiator fan - for the radiator, for the engine - it turns on after a pre-determined temp is reached and turns off once it reaches a pre-determined cooler temp.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy_01 View Post
    auxilliary fan - a/c fan - it turns on as soon as you turn on the aircon

radiator fan - for the radiator, for the engine - it turns on after a pre-determined temp is reached and turns off once it reaches a pre-determined cooler temp.
    okay thanks cocoy.
    dito na kaibigan ko, dala niya kotse. he turned on the aircon and not one of the fans turned. so what's next? what to check,repair or replace.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by radeon View Post
    okay thanks cocoy.
    dito na kaibigan ko, dala niya kotse. he turned on the aircon and not one of the fans turned. so what's next? what to check,repair or replace.
    you better check Mr. Mario, 0918-7801507... pedeng me busted na fuse ng linya or worst is busted ang mga fans mo. Call Mario, chevy mechanic yan expert sa optra models para mapadali ang problema ng auto mo.

otherwise, mag-ooverheat yang makina, tirik ka.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    okay got my car back na.
    already solved my friend's problem.

the two fan's will turn on once it detects the engine is already on the programmed determined hot temp.

when you turn on the aircon, the two fans will turn. his fans didn't turn when he turned on the aircon kasi naubusan na pala ng freon.

Question regarding fan ng optra