New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    amaron is the best battery brand available in our country as of the moment.
    i have amaron on all of our 4 vehicles, as well as on my sister's montero

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

amaron is the best battery brand available in our country as of the moment.
    i have amaron on all of our 4 vehicles, as well as on my sister's montero

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    HI TS,

Nagtanung kasi ako sa newest store re: ACDELCO. They said that they are now in 24 Months Warranty.

I think they already making move to impress users by extending Warranty period.

Thanks.. ^^,

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    masubukan nga uli acdelco ... 24 months na ang warranty

acd24m.jpg

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Dont use Ac delco sa diesel cars. Ubos kagad yan less than 18 months

When we sold our Chevy Venture noon with newly replaced ac delco, I trasnfereed this new battery sa CRV ko, 4 years bago nadrain No to AC DELCO!!!. Thinking that all AC delcos are created equal we put another in a Starex van too, wrong decision

5. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Dont use Ac delco sa diesel cars. Ubos kagad yan less than 18 months

When we sold our Chevy Venture noon with newly replaced ac delco, I trasnfereed this new battery sa CRV ko, 4 years bago nadrain No to AC DELCO!!!. Thinking that all AC delcos are created equal we put another in a Starex van too, wrong decision
    Oops Ora de peligro na pala AC Delco on my TBZ. Exactly 18 months this week. No to AC DELCO!!!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    2 years siguro yan

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Mine just died on my 18 month old TBZ LTZ. No premonitions or warning at all. Good that it was parked in our garage. I was surprised that when I entered the car, the alarm sounded but it was weak...I inserted the key and the wipers turned on...weak clicking sound as I turn the key...key was stuck and wont come out...gearshift wouldnt budge from "park"...brake pedal also won't depress. Door locks wont open by remote, good that it can be opened manually from the inside...battery sign and engine immobilizer lights were "on". Called the casa and was informed that it
    might be the battery, so had it changed to motolite gold din 66 with 21 mos warranty. Everything good now No to AC DELCO!!!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Mga boss saan ba pwede makahanap ng ACDelco PAG 46 Compressor Oil para sa OEM Suburban compressor?

Patulong nmn sa may mga idea jan.. please..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    I totally concur with that statement, worse better to be used in the Philippines, had horrors with it too. Installed no mounts and screw and put a Motolite instead in my TB.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    It just died suddenly on a 19 month Colorado. Changed it to motolite Excel d26L. It won't fit talaga.

The neat trick is to remove the plastic battery tray and everything is ok now. Starts in a click

Sent from my Lenovo K53a48 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
No to AC DELCO!!!