New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ano po ba ang replacement battery ng Chevy Aveo 1.4L MT sedan

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    We have Chevrolet Suburban and ACDelco proves his superiority because almost 4years na hindi padin napapalitan and even in Middle East in we are using ACDelco on our Land Cruiser and still for almost 4 years., Our family and is a chevy type brand and most of my friend using ACDelco but we didnt experince bad on ACDelco., And I think its a part of marketing destabilization of other brand.,

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    We have Chevrolet Suburban and ACDelco proves his superiority because almost 4years na hindi padin napapalitan and even in Middle East in we are using ACDelco on our Land Cruiser and still for almost 4 years., Our family and is a chevy type brand and most of my friend using ACDelco but we didnt experince bad on ACDelco., And I think its a part of marketing destabilization of other brand., And if you will buy brandnew chevy cars or in ACDelco Distributor you will see the 24months warranthy and the list for void warranthy.,

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhin01 View Post
    We have Chevrolet Suburban and ACDelco proves his superiority because almost 4years na hindi padin napapalitan and even in Middle East in we are using ACDelco on our Land Cruiser and still for almost 4 years., Our family and is a chevy type brand and most of my friend using ACDelco but we didnt experince bad on ACDelco., And I think its a part of marketing destabilization of other brand., And if you will buy brandnew chevy cars or in ACDelco Distributor you will see the 24months warranthy and the list for void warranthy.,
    ikaw ba distributor ng ac delco dito sa pinas? nagregister ka lang para ipagtanggol yung brand mo? ikaw din siguro may ari ng rapide ano? gagawin mo pang sinungaling mga taong may complain sa ac delco mo!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Ano ang symptoms nyo before your ac delco died? One year na kasi sa min and almost 10km.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ako, long time user na ako ng AC Delco batteries. Symptoms nya na napansin ko kapag malapit na magloko eh kapag ini-i-start mo yung engine, mahina na yung "cranking" power nya. Kapag nagloko na, wala na talaga,pero, gagana yung mga ilaw mo at sound system.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Tnx babantayan ko ang pag start

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    I am also a long time user of AC Delco batteries on my Chevrolet APV (Minivan) in Saudi. It normally lasted for 2-3 years driving about 50km a day to/from work.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Apparently, local horror stories of AC Delco (in PH) seem enough to surmise that the batch sold and supplied in casas are of pit bottom quality.
    and in the same way that AC Delco batches in the Middle East seem to be of better quality...

Economics nga naman talaga >_<

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    In 3 years of ownership, I'm on my 3rd. 1st failed under warranty, Delco replacement failed again a year or so later. Had it w/ that brand. Haven't had great luck w/ Motolite lately either. A few of mine failed prematurely. The last was pretty traumatic. Of all places, it got me stuck parked at the exit of a ferry. Only silver lining: the warranty almost always got em replaced. GS was decent when they were still around. My 3rd is a Panasonic on the Sonic....We'll see.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
No to AC DELCO!!!