1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Just add turbo charger hehehehe. :P

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    o,ano na balita

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    this daewoo matiz is so small katakot sa highway ito..the spark is nothing new just the chevy bowtie badge..sabi na nga eh the china made cars will start to flood us just like the motorbikes..at least hindi converted..that's one thing..kelan kaya yung mga fake na cr-v/rav4 mutants...that would be exciting to see here..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im hoping for the china copied hiluxes and patrols to arrive so may cheap 4x4s na tayo with easy to repair parts.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=2] i got to talk to the importer over the phone just the other day and i'll be checking out the newly arrived units next week. will give you a feedback as soon as i see the units... [/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok. Update mo kami, ha.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I wonder how the build quality and the aftersales support would be like.

Remember if those things croak, the dealer may well disappear as fast as those sidewalk DVD player vendors.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO-V
    I wonder how the build quality and the aftersales support would be like.
    Built quality will most likely be typical china made products. Which is way below japanese quality but its price is cheap and hopefully our very resourcefull and innovative filipino mechanics can soon find it easy to fix and maintain.

This is really a good thing, i just saw on TV the china motor show. they had several chinese car brands that have variour models that seem to be copyright infringed designs from other car manufacturers. Maybe we could see more of those here.

I think the goverment should give a bigger incentive for Q cars or cars with displacement of less than 1.0L or those with only 3 cylinders. it may be small and underpowered but for a 3rd world country like ours, this is a needed alternative to those hulking SUV.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You mean Kei cars? Damn, I keep hoping the Government will subsidize those or allow them tax priveleges, but no such luck yet... that's one Japanese fad that I really hope will catch on.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    just saw an aveo in tutuban being raffled...if the QQ is indeed 'made in china',quality wise then there are some aveo parts that we could use anyway...and there will always be your friendly neighborhood machineshop and latero ;-)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
New subcompact car - Chevy Spark