New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by marlboro2000 View Post
    This is interesting "Chevrolet Club Philippines is the sister organization of Ford Club Philippines (FCP). so do come join us. courtesy of rav and thunder. located * www.fordclubph.com "

I have my reservations about this considering that "some" Ford Owners hated all products of Chevrolet and if their words can kill, matagal na kaming tigok.
    really? member din ako ng fcp! ayos.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by solomondavid View Post
    really? member din ako ng fcp! ayos.
    Well, gulat din ako personally bakit may ganun considering the fact that we should all be supportive with each other regardless of what car you own.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    dont know about that issue. pero maganda ang chevy! owner ako ng both brands. actually planning to get another ford and chevy combo soon

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by marlboro2000 View Post
    I have my reservations about this considering that "some" Ford Owners hated all products of Chevrolet and if their words can kill, matagal na kaming tigok.
    Its like Democrats and Republicans, Lakers vs Celtics, Ateneo vs La Salle. They are American rivals. So expect some jabbing. Sa Pilipinas wala naman pero sa US matindi ang rivalry ng dalawa...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    agree ako kay tidus. pero sa akin wala lang. fan kasi talaga ako ng american cars.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hello guys,

active na po ba ung chevy club d2 sa atin? nag reg po kasi ako dun sa http://chevyclubphp.proboards.com/index.cgi but til now, pending pa rin ung registration ko.

just wanna join the club kasi, for a guy like me na most of the day e nasa office lang, i think it'll be a good idea to join and somehow learn from other chevy onwers about the brand.

please kung meron kayong alam na existing club for chevy owners, just send the link, it'll be helpful.

salamat ng marami.

-mythoptra-

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mythoptra View Post
    Hello guys,

active na po ba ung chevy club d2 sa atin? nag reg po kasi ako dun sa http://chevyclubphp.proboards.com/index.cgi but til now, pending pa rin ung registration ko.

just wanna join the club kasi, for a guy like me na most of the day e nasa office lang, i think it'll be a good idea to join and somehow learn from other chevy onwers about the brand.

please kung meron kayong alam na existing club for chevy owners, just send the link, it'll be helpful.

salamat ng marami.

-mythoptra-
    you may try this link for Chevy Cruze owners... http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...497060902&ap=1

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Chevy Cruze owners? How about Optra owners? Are there Optra owners there?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Is this new club limited to new Chevy cars only?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Sir/mam, the club is open to all chevrolet owners.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
New Chevy Club Philippines Website now up.