New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aeo62000 View Post
    I<m not interested with any chevy product, not a pilipino friendly interms of its performances (poor), maintenance (high cost), defective parts and poor performance technicians, (parang walang alam). toooooo bad. kahit ibigay sa akin yan, tatanggihan ko.
    I know a solution for you, don't buy one. don't stare or look at any if you see it.

Not everything you said is true for all models.

And it's a kinda stupid to not accept one if it was given to you. You can sell it and make some money

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i say bring the camaro here and price it close to its competition (Hyundai Genesis Coupe) then people will be interested...i'm dying to buy one if the price is reasonably close to hyundai GC after all they are almost the same in pricing in the US..i want the extra transformers Option

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    i say bring the camaro here and price it close to its competition (Hyundai Genesis Coupe) then people will be interested...i'm dying to buy one if the price is reasonably close to hyundai GC after all they are almost the same in pricing in the US..i want the extra transformers Option
    Even pricing it to compete with the Subaru STI at P2.5M would see a lot of buyers, count me in among them, but the likelihood of that happening is extremely low. Still trying to figure out how the V8 SS ends up costing about P4.5M. The 370z costs about as much as the SS and you can get it for about P3.7M. Both are still absurdly overpriced, but the Camaro by close to a mill more?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crossdx View Post
    Even pricing it to compete with the Subaru STI at P2.5M would see a lot of buyers, count me in among them, but the likelihood of that happening is extremely low. Still trying to figure out how the V8 SS ends up costing about P4.5M. The 370z costs about as much as the SS and you can get it for about P3.7M. Both are still absurdly overpriced, but the Camaro by close to a mill more?
    Pricing it like a Hyundai is impossible. Yup crossdx is right, they should have priced it around 2.5M to low 3M range. 4.5M is just too much. Considering the suburban is in the low 3M range.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Actually the 4M Peso Camaro was the SS which is in V8 form..While there's also Camaro worth 3 Million Pesos and that's the V6 LS. iF They'll bring here the Base LT V6 Camaro then that one will be priced at 2.5-2.8M Pesos

Ok din naman ang mga Chevrolet vehicles,the Aveo Sedan was just fine so does the upcoming new gen Spark and Cruze.

Pero pag typical Toyota-Honda FANBOT ka eh talagang basura ang tingin mo rito.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    the cruze is really making a splash.

can't wait for it to get here.. and compare it with the altis, civic, focus, and the forte.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Actually the 4M Peso Camaro was the SS which is in V8 form..While there's also Camaro worth 3 Million Pesos and that's the V6 LS. iF They'll bring here the Base LT V6 Camaro then that one will be priced at 2.5-2.8M Pesos
    But the same overpricing still applies, since the base model V6 is only around $22k. P2.5M for the base is way too much, especially if you start comparing it to the STI. And the top of the line Gen Coupe V6 at approx. P2M is just loads more appealing at its price than the bare bones Camaro model which will end up costing half a million or close to a million pesos more.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Nakakamura lang naman sa taxes ang Impreza rito dahil its declared as made in Singapore daw eh galing naman Japan talaga...

Sana dalhin dito ng Chevrolet Philippines rito ang Sail Sedan:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Nakakamura lang naman sa taxes ang Impreza rito dahil its declared as made in Singapore daw eh galing naman Japan talaga...

Sana dalhin dito ng Chevrolet Philippines rito ang Sail Sedan:

what's special about this model? mukhang kia rio lang naman.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mas mura yan kasya sa Aveo..Puwedeng gawing taxi!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
New Chevrolets