New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Both of those are great iconic cars guys. But since the C8 is now mid-engined it should outperform both once you hit any corners. And should be a lot easier to drive quickly. A "budget" supercar if you will.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    C8 vs Shelby GT500

C8 vs Hellcat Charger

C8 beats both from a dig, and both just barely beat the C8 in a rolling race.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Dodge offers the Charger Hellcat Redeye for 7.99M. It is a sedan though but packs 797hp/957Nm from its 6.2L supercharged V8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With that power, the hellcats are unforgiving.

I fishtailed a friends hellcat challenger coming out of Petron Roxas Blvd. Umangat balls ko dun. His is not even a redeye, but the first batch of hellcat (2016 model) that was brought into the country.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Matibay tung new Corvette Stingray. A recent incident where an NFL player drove 156mph with it on a public road. The car hit a RAV4 and the crossover burst into flames.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Matibay tung new Corvette Stingray. A recent incident where an NFL player drove 156mph with it on a public road. The car hit a RAV4 and the crossover burst into flames.

Maybe since the stingray sits so low in the ground, it scooped up the rav4 and ruptured the gas tank?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Maybe since the stingray sits so low in the ground, it scooped up the rav4 and ruptured the gas tank?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    The frame of the Corvette Stingray didn’t crumple. Sadly, the passenger of the RAV4 and her dog died. The NFL player is now facing around 40 years in prison for DUI with manslaughter and other charges.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123