New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    jimbob,

dang of gm-shaw was very accomodating when we went to check out the optra and also during the test drive. even informed me about the new price drop by text. i appreciate her efforts

planning to buy a car by the end of the year or early next year. the optra is on my shortlist - together with the lynx and the altis. the optra's low price (a/t is at 675k, lynx a/t is at 700k and the altis 1.6e a/t is at 742k) is really tempting.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    April,
    tip lang buy your car next year na, para 2004 sa registration.

Originally posted by kimpOy
    April,
    tip lang buy your car next year na, para 2004 sa registration.
    medyo OT: considering i'm still confused, looks like late this year or early next year nga. ano ba ang benefit kung 2004?

re Optra, dumadami ang nakikita ko (i've seen about 6 on the road, at various times). basta ako, gusto ko black.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It will have better resale. When I got my Besta in December of '98, I only had it registered around February the next year. So when it came time to sell it in '01, it had better value than '98 Besta's because on paper it was a '99 model. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on the flip side, i think mas generous magdiscount ang dealer toward the end of the year

hey,

any chevy optra owners lurking here? reviews please

kimpoy, otep and mbt,

thanks for the info. but now i'm confused not just about what car to buy, but also when to buy it. hahahaha.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    april_ryan, ok si dang, talagang i-eexplain niya sa iyo even the smallest details, friend ko yan. ganda nga yung black, pero you ought to see the red one, super!!!

jimbob,

haven't seen the red optra yet. silver, gold, blue and black lang. didn't even know red was available.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Meron na ba available units? May waiting period pa ba? Gaano katagal?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ngayon lang po lumabas yung red, max of 3 days waiting time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Chevy Optra