New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mkentaro View Post
    mga sir kahapon pumunta ako sa chevy pasig bakit ang sinasabi nila e computerbox daw ang problema palitin na daw
    be aware that from all chevy service centers, me quota ang pasig/shaw.
    better visit quezon avenue for you to have your 2nd opinion to check your computer box (i just dont know kung me pang check na sila kase last time i went there eh me nagnakaw but that was almost 2 months ago).

ang layo naman ng result, from your rack-end up to your engine abnormal idle & shut-down eh computer box???

sabi nga ni *chuaed, contact Mario ng matignan niya ang iyong unit.
    he is just at the end of west avenue near edsa.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    I just had my 2004 Optra A/T steering, overheat and oil leak serviced through Mang Mario today. Sa steering, For the meantime, he had placed WD40 and "grasa" instead of having the whole component change which he says will cost 5-6k. Pag nawawalan ng grasa and oil, kaya pala tumitigas ang steering. Ok naman. Sa overheat, the problem pala was because of the heater. Kaya pala I was loosing water all the time,. Tapos sa oil leak sa engine, he had the gasket changed.

Mang Mario is a guy whose honest, can provide you with Chevy parts at a better price and will make sure you'll have your car in A1 condition. Had a talk with him while his partner, Rey, who was from Chevy North Edsa before, was fixing my Optra. Trained by Americans, Indians and Singaporeans pala itong si Mang Mario. He knows his stuff. I would definitely recommend him as a mechanic for Chevy. He doesn't have a shop. He can do home service or you can go to his eatery, name is DONNA's Eatery, it's located along West Avenue corner Edsa, fronting a new condo building being built. You'll probably learn to love your Chevy when you talk with him.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    regarding sa engine problem palinis mo ung throttle body and change ka spark plug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
chevy Optra 2004 ls  steering and engine problem