New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Pag LT, 300-350K..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Anyone know what the engine name/code ng Venture?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Saan ba makabili ng replacement brand ng air and oil filter ng Venture? Ano brand at magkano?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Saan ba makabili ng replacement brand ng air and oil filter ng Venture? Ano brand at magkano?
    Hello Venture owners, Userfriendly, kamusta na ang venture niyo? I am tempted to buy a 02 venture with only 24Tkms at Php 250k. Ok ba isugal ang pera dahil mura siya? Nga lang, noong basahin ko mga sad story nakakatakot. Iyung mayari, sabi nga kapapalit ng steering rack assy daw due to oil leak, inabot daw ng Php 100k! However I see a few satisfied owners here naman. Actually gusto ko ng Toyotoa Previa na local made 2005 / 06 model pero sobrang mahal. The lowest price I saw sold at PHp 590k last month. Most other sellers ask for Php 700 to 900k!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    02 venture then mileage is at 24k lang? Then steering rack has been leaking na? I'm a bit skeptical whether the mileage is real. Unless you know the owner personally and trust him

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    02 venture then mileage is at 24k lang? Then steering rack has been leaking na? I'm a bit skeptical whether the mileage is real. Unless you know the owner personally and trust him
    Yes, decided to forget that. Saw another one, 05 model, mileage below 20k daw pero price is php 430k, mahal ba?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hello guys,

Up ko lang itong thread na ito. I just want to ask how often do you guys replace your atf? Gusto ko sana papalitan atf ng venture namin kaso when we went to a shell service station for replacement wala pala oil drain ang atf and di alam ng taga shell kung paano bubuksan yung atf pan kasi parang buo yung pan and baka may masira pa kaya di ko na pinatuloy.
    BTW kaya ko nga pala gusto magpapalit ng atf is because medyo may jerk na when it shifts from 1st to 2nd gear.
    TIA nga pala.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Hello guys,

Up ko lang itong thread na ito. I just want to ask how often do you guys replace your atf? Gusto ko sana papalitan atf ng venture namin kaso when we went to a shell service station for replacement wala pala oil drain ang atf and di alam ng taga shell kung paano bubuksan yung atf pan kasi parang buo yung pan and baka may masira pa kaya di ko na pinatuloy.
    BTW kaya ko nga pala gusto magpapalit ng atf is because medyo may jerk na when it shifts from 1st to 2nd gear.
    TIA nga pala.
    Replace your atf with dexron III every 40,000 kms. You need about 7 to 8 liters of atf and yes, you pull down the entire pan. Sometimes, you need to replace the pan gasket. There is also a atf filter inside the transmission, you will find it when you pull down the pan.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Replace your atf with dexron III every 40,000 kms. You need about 7 to 8 liters of atf and yes, you pull down the entire pan. Sometimes, you need to replace the pan gasket. There is also a atf filter inside the transmission, you will find it when you pull down the pan.
    Thanks sir userfriendly. One or two more questions pa po sana, saan po kayo nag-papamaintain ng venture ninyo? Also nakaexperience na ba kayo ng shift shock sa venture ninyo?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Thanks sir userfriendly. One or two more questions pa po sana, saan po kayo nag-papamaintain ng venture ninyo? Also nakaexperience na ba kayo ng shift shock sa venture ninyo?
    Before I sold it, normal oil changes were done by Speedyfix. Repairs were done by Mario. He was a former mechanic at a Chevy dealer before he went on his own. There is a thread about him in the forum. His phone number is in the thread. I used to buy my parts from Thunder Automotive in Q Ave.

BTW, there is a magnet inside the ATF pan. Check it for metal bits when you replace ATF.

Paminsan minsan may shift shock.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Chevrolet Venture: What do you think?