New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Not sure if they're serious. below are two sentences that makes you think twice about these idiots.

"The warranty program covers new Chevrolet vehicles for five years or 100,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.

Meanwhile, the Chevrolet Trailblazer and Colorado comes with a special 3-year plus 2-year extended warranty for the Power Train or 100,000 kilometers, whichever comes first."

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Warranty extension means more time with the casa lol

The effort is nice but recent news of them pulling out of Thailand and Indonesia will make you think twice

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    kalokohan

too short

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    sabi ko senyo eh Hyundai din mayari ng Chevy Phils. lol kaya nag 5 years warranty. sakit siguro nararamdaman ng Hyundai ngaun noh, both brands are on the downtrend.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Not sure if they're serious. below are two sentences that makes you think twice about these idiots.

"The warranty program covers new Chevrolet vehicles for five years or 100,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.

Meanwhile, the Chevrolet Trailblazer and Colorado comes with a special 3-year plus 2-year extended warranty for the Power Train or 100,000 kilometers, whichever comes first."

Oil light reset for tb 2015

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    lets ding chevy again. this thing is missing from their so called "complete bs"

Chevrolet Launches Complete Care Program