New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Chevy? As a a good brand? Brad the old cruze didn't sell well in our country because of the brand and the old cruze is from GM daewoo. Its one of the worst GM products in history- you can verify this yourself by research.

The newer chevrolet vehicles are better.

Meron nga dito sa forum na proud na proud sa american car nya. Aka the new chevrolet trailblazer. The brand is chevy but the vehicle was designed for the asean/brazil market hence a subpar(south) american quality. Its the worst selling suv in its segment in thailand too.
    I see, thanks sa info sir. Medyo noob pa kasi ako dahil kukuha pa lng ako ng 1st car ko. Although nagbabasa basa naman ako ng reviews pero havent had the chance to take an in depth look. Anyway, I'll check other brands na lng din. Pero any suggestions kung ano pinaka ok na kunin? 2nd hand na compact car po ung hanap ko and fuel efficiency is my priority now. 450k po budget ko. Thanks!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    I use 2012 Chevy TB LTZ , I would say diesel comsumption is alright. In my opinion the big factor is the driving style.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Mga boss help nio naman ako san pwede magpaconvert ng optra 1.6 2006 po model para mapatipid sa gas

4. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Boss ano po ung ecu programming

5. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    WIll try to

6. Join Date
    May 2018
    [QUOTE=drey;1035363]Please fill the data below for reference purposes:

Ride: Hyundai Sonata
    Year: ex. 2004
    Displacement: ex. 2.5L