New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    saw it on display at the Theatre Mall last weekend. ok naman looks, but a bit expensive imho -- 680k for the 1.4L base model. not really sure how they're gonna compete against the vios or city

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    680k for the 1.4L base model. not really sure how they're gonna compete against the vios or city
    The base price is P640K for the M/T.
    But there's nothing really base about it since it comes standard with all-power features(windows, doorlocks and side mirrors), split folding rear seats, adjustable rear headrests, Dual-airbags, ABS etc.
    Its powered by a 94hp 1.4 liter DOHC E-TEC II with VGiS(Variable Geometry Induction System)

Vios 1.3E M/T (1 airbag, no ABS, fixed rear seat) P615K
    City 1.3 Type-S (No airbags, no ABS, has ULT split folding rear seats) P618K M/T, P659K CVT A/T.

This is the existing Aveo sedan thread:http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=30012&page=3
    Last edited by AG4; October 9th, 2006 at 10:34 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    What happened to the rest of the post??

:fly:

Edit oh new thread.....
    Edit 2 they could if they offer it with 8 more cyl...v12 FTW :drool:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    saw this upclose and sat in it etc etc tinkered with it ... exterior wise maganda siya it looks classy etc etc pero interior ..... its a whole different story ... sa seats palang grbe its one of the most uncomfortable seats na posible sa car ... its too hard etc etc tska medyo cheap materials ata gamit ... pero the seats talaga ang sma .... khit sa likod

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Shhhhhhhhhh nobody has to know those things.

:fly:

Edit build it cheap enough lemmings would still buy it.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Well, cheap is as cheap does. The Koreans also have cheap materials in the interior. If you want a car with better plastic, you have to spend the extra the Japanese charge for theirs.

That's the one thing that dismays me about the Focus, the plastics are horrible, while the Lynx, since it's based on the Japanese 323, had really good plastics in the interior.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    saw it kanina...seems a candidate for 15 or even 16 inch mags... 14" seems too little for it. really reminds me of a Vios upfront.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    is the 2008 aveo sedan any different from the previous year models? im planning to buy one eh. any freedbacks would be greatly appreciated. tnx.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobots View Post
    is the 2008 aveo sedan any different from the previous year models? im planning to buy one eh. any freedbacks would be greatly appreciated. tnx.
    For 2008, they added 15 inch 5-spoke alloy wheels and chrome interior trim.

http://www.generalmotors.com.ph/GM/c...AVEOSEDAN.html

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    i heard many reasons why not to buy an aveo sedan a/t but my wife and i seems to like the car.
    Being price at 699,000 syempre gusto ko miguro kung sulit...any feedback would be much appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Chevrolet Aveo Sedan