New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi, also an Optra 1.6 2004 owner here... manual lang nga. Got it also, 2nd hand * 56k mileage...

My optra is still in perfect condition and I do not have any plans of changing or selling it
    because I love the ride, I like its built (maski sa banggaan) and I feel more confident
    compared to other cars of same level.

My optra is running now at 100+k... experienced before the same, rpm going down...

It can only be of three(3), the sensor, some small hose at the engines top, and/or the timing...
    (as per what I've experienced)

Spending much for casa is normal for you, hey, remember, you do not have yet the proper
    information what to do. And it is normal for a 2nd hand car to have the trouble because in
    the first place you also do not have the idea of the entire history of the car. That is the
    difference of buying a car with a new unit...

Also, the life of a car also depends on how it is being used and how it is being maintained.

Better see Mario...0918-7801507, he's the mechanic who resolved all the issues in my optra
    which some are what you've been experiencing now.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    there's only fwe things why your car stall and let us give you on the spot quote

fuel pump 15500
    thrortle body assembly 16000
    all original parts

and here's more guys
    and we know even banawe dont have this
    yes we try...

connecting rod/ rod arm 5500 each
    main bearing and rod bearing 0.25mm 4000 set (more common is 0.50)
    pcv valve 1200

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
car stalls during traffic