New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by blythe07 View Post
    guys, i'm planning to buy a brand new car this year and the aveo sedan version is one of the cars on my list. any feedback on aveo? matipid ba 'to sa gas? and how about the spare parts? hindi ba mahirap humanap nito and mahal din just like what i've heard on honda parts?
    ako rin planning to buy a chevy aveo kasi medyo konti plang nakikita kong ganto sa daan. pero sabi nila below average daw fuel consumption ng makina nito. at mahal ang maitenance(PMS). kaya siguro konti may gantong auto. =)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by blythe07 View Post
    guys, i'm planning to buy a brand new car this year and the aveo sedan version is one of the cars on my list. any feedback on aveo? matipid ba 'to sa gas? and how about the spare parts? hindi ba mahirap humanap nito and mahal din just like what i've heard on honda parts?
    ako rin planning to buy a chevy aveo kasi medyo konti plang nakikita kong ganto sa daan. pero sabi nila below average daw fuel consumption ng makina nito. at mahal ang maitenance(PMS). kaya siguro konti may gantong auto. =)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Densker View Post
    pero sabi nila below average daw fuel consumption ng makina nito.
    I think the Aveo sedan's newer DOHC VGiS engine is slightly more fuel efficient than the hatchback's SOHC engine.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    really? sa mga aveo sedan users diyan, can you let us know how fuel efficient the car is? and how much ba PMS nito?

5. Join Date
    May 2005

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Mura yung Aveo automatic, P719k. Tempting, tapos with some upgrades.

Aveo 1.4 A/T vs Vios 1.3E M/T, any thoughts?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Vios pa rin ako... The Aveo is proven to be inferior to the competition...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    *tidus -- main gripes mo versus this Aveo?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Let's see... Let's start with the dealers... I think its very well documented that Chevy service is among the worst in the car industry along with Suzuki. Parts are expensive and not very plentiful. The engine seems ok on paper, pero for some reasons (along with other Chevy sedans like the Optra and Cruze) fuel consumption is below par. Reliability is also a question mark. Chevy excels in features and for the money they have a lot of it, pero we have to go back to the basics! Reliable ba? Fuel efficient ba? Hindi ba sakit sa ulo? Hindi ba pahirpan sa parts? Hindi ba pahirapan sa PMS?

Kaya for me the basics tell me Vios is the winner. Proven fuel efficiency and reliability. Parts are very plentiful. And for sure way higher resale values later if you decide to sell. Chevy have one of the worst resale values in the industry. CASE CLOSED!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    With two paragraphs you convinced me, tidus! Much, much, much appreciated. Maraming salamat!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Aveo 2009