New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ajestavillo View Post
    pics sent
    Thank you very much for the pics. Your Camaro is still nice and well kept as expected from Pinoy owners.

When I received the pics, I just left on 1 July 2007 and I am back now here in Kuwait, just finished my vacation. I will be having my next vacation again on December 2007. Sayang talaga. I am very much willing to travel to your place to see the car.

I am interested with your Camaro, as I said, I am a Camaro fanatic. Anyway, let me see what I can do. Either I ask a relative of mine to check it out.

I will correspond to you by email.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    Thank you very much for the pics. Your Camaro is still nice and well kept as expected from Pinoy owners.

When I received the pics, I just left on 1 July 2007 and I am back now here in Kuwait, just finished my vacation. I will be having my next vacation again on December 2007. Sayang talaga. I am very much willing to travel to your place to see the car.

I am interested with your Camaro, as I said, I am a Camaro fanatic. Anyway, let me see what I can do. Either I ask a relative of mine to check it out.

I will correspond to you by email.
    The 1996 Camaro i Cebu has been sold

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Anyone Selling A Camaro 1995 - 2000?