New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hi there tsikoteers, i cant use my chevy optra 2004, my clutch is not functioning thats why i cant shift my knob . do you know any body who can fixed it ... it is parked in my garage.... i thought for a while i just need to replace the repair kit but then its quite different from other car, and so they need to put down the transmisssion to be able to replace the release bearing...please if you knew somebody who can do it at home... thanks a lot guys....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi, tanong ko lang po sayo kung babad ka mag clutch? in others words magbrabrake ka lang nag cluclutch pa etc....

Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kitespi View Post
    hi there tsikoteers, i cant use my chevy optra 2004, my clutch is not functioning thats why i cant shift my knob . do you know any body who can fixed it ... it is parked in my garage.... i thought for a while i just need to replace the repair kit but then its quite different from other car, and so they need to put down the transmisssion to be able to replace the release bearing...please if you knew somebody who can do it at home... thanks a lot guys....
    Not chevy optra but Nissan B13 got my released bearing replace labor of 850.00 but done well .We also replace the pressure plate and the clutch is still in good condition . I ask him if he can do the chevy optra.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Not chevy optra but Nissan B13 got my released bearing replace labor of 850.00 but done well .We also replace the pressure plate and the clutch is still in good condition . I ask him if he can do the chevy optra.
    you can ask po my mechanic. he did a fine job with my optra 2006 na nabaha.. here is his number 09216769027. pero weekends lang po sya pwede mag service kasi he has a day job. saan ka po ba located?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    thanks... im located in marikina...havent fix it yet, i just hope your mechanic could help me...

Any non-casa repair shops that can replace my Optra's release bearing?