New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ask ko lang po sa mga chevrolet owners and sa iba rin po kung saan casa pinaka reliable dalin ang kotse ko. i have a 2006 opltra ls matic im a first time car owner and i have a feeling na inu- unngoy ako nung service manager sa chevrolet shaw where i got the unit..kailangan ba po talaga na chevrolet casa din or is there somewhere else i can take my car for regular maintenance na not as expensive..the 3 year warranty of the car is about to expire in april.thanks.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    You could bring your car to any shop you want. The only reason why bring your car to the dealer for maintenance is you want all the parts are original plus they know in and out of your car not someone else. As for the warranty as long as you maintain the maintenace even in any shop you preferd it will not void your warranty just make sure the shop were sign your maintenance log book. If you do it yourself, keep all the receipt as a proof that your doing the maintenance.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ok.thanks. i really need all the information i could get.i have read the owners manual from cover to cover and yet there seems to be so much more i need to know.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Since you have it serviced in Chevy Shaw, I suggest bring it to Speedyfix instead. They are a few meters down the road. Buy your parts from Thunder Automotive or Nemerson. Both are listed in the yellow pages. Casa's get their parts form those two.

Or befriend your SA and have it home servoced.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    You could bring your car to any shop you want. The only reason why bring your car to the dealer for maintenance is you want all the parts are original plus they know in and out of your car not someone else. As for the warranty as long as you maintain the maintenace even in any shop you preferd it will not void your warranty just make sure the shop were sign your maintenance log book. If you do it yourself, keep all the receipt as a proof that your doing the maintenance.
    That applies to the US. But in the Phils, you have to service it in the stealership and get everything from them or bye bye warranty.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Since you have it serviced in Chevy Shaw, I suggest bring it to Speedyfix instead. They are a few meters down the road. Buy your parts from Thunder Automotive or Nemerson. Both are listed in the yellow pages. Casa's get their parts form those two.

Or befriend your SA and have it home servoced.

i'll do that. thanks very much.

advice on which casa to take my chevrolet