New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    i like the design. intrigues me how this stacks up against the ford territory
    More powerful engine, but the vehicle itself is smaller and more expensive (probably one of the reasons it isn't common here).

TCCCI calls the Trailblazer a compact SUV but it's really more of a subcompact SUV with a rear torsion beam suspension. It's longer than a Coolray but shorter than a Corolla Cross.

Chevrolet recently launched the Seeker aka all-new Trax, this is longer (but lower) than the Trailblazer. This one might actually do better than the Trailblazer if sold here.
    Last edited by AG4; October 18th, 2022 at 06:33 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2023
    Hi everyone! In South America we have the third facelift generation of Trailblazer. As the 2nd, GM made few changes to the SUV.
    trailblazer-exterior-frente.jpgtrailblazer-exterior-back.jpg

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    You're lucky there. Here, the production for this diesel type is discontinued already. It was replaced by a smaller crossover gasoline type Trailblazer.

Sent from my Xcover Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2023
    Yes, it is alive and kicking.... GM Brazil is working in the new facelift, it is supposed to be released in 2025.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Good to hear that! But I don't think it will come to our shores since the landing cost coming from Brazil will make it's price to be high. As it is, Chev brand can't cope up with the competition here in the Philippines.

Sent from my Xcover Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer