New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    Tapos na ang Holy Week and yet we are left hanging with the cargo box which was viewed to us by Chevy NE. It's summer time already and the best times to use these cargo boxes is summer time.
    If you're such in a hurry, then get the storage box at any Chevy dealer. No one's stopping you.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    If you're such in a hurry, then get the storage box at any Chevy dealer. No one's stopping you.
    Di ka naman pissed off nyan? I'm just asking... You're not like the CAGI execs naman, right?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    No I'm not pissed. I'm stating a fact since mukhang nagmamadali ka

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Mahaba pa summer alam ko hanggang July daw ngaun ang init, so yun mga nauna mag-beach dyan, maiinggit kayo sa mga kebigan nyo sa fb na mag-post sa june july, kssi mura pa kuha nila

5. Join Date
    May 2013
    Any news if anyone has bought the cargo box na? Sa dealer ba how much do they sell it for?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobelco View Post
    Any news if anyone has bought the cargo box na? Sa dealer ba how much do they sell it for?
    Please refer to our facebook page. It's more updated there than here.

7. Join Date
    May 2013
    Please refer to our facebook page. It's more updated there than here.
    Ok sir *numbah5 thanks! Is it ok for me to visit your FB page kht di pko member at wla pa trail ko?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobelco View Post
    Ok sir *numbah5 thanks! Is it ok for me to visit your FB page kht di pko member at wla pa trail ko?
    Ofcourse! You can join us there. May mga member din doon na makukuha pa lang TrailB nila. The owner and GM of Chevy Commonwealth is also one of our members. Look for Chevrolet Club Philippines (Trailblazer Group) in Facebook.

9. Join Date
    May 2013
    Ofcourse! You can join us there. May mga member din doon na makukuha pa lang TrailB nila. The owner and GM of Chevy Commonwealth is also one of our members. Look for Chevrolet Club Philippines (Trailblazer Group) in Facebook.
    Thanks sir. I will join you there.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Sir gUd am have u tried manual locking using ur reserve key, ung tb namin when u lock the doors manually pressing door lock switch then using reserve key for the driver's door, Hindi ngllock yung tailgate even lock n yung driver's door, is normal or need to bring back the tb to casa,

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
2013 Chevrolet Trailblazer Accessories