New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    hope the interior would be like that "if" it would be introduced to our market

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    hope the interior would be like that "if" it would be introduced to our market
    I agree...

Anyway, it was recently launched in South Korea so there's a chance...

Looks good.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    at first glance I thought it was just a chevy cruze, same lang front nila. but at the rear, it is totally different. This is like a cruze frontand camaro rear combined. i lab it.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Available na sya sa South Korea at 2 Liter and 2.4 Liter ECOTEC engines ang variants nya:

Chevrolet MALIBU |

We'll likely see this car maybe next year sa local market!

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    i hope Ford introduce the Taurus here.

Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    i hope Ford introduce the Taurus here.
    The Taurus is in a class above the Malibu, just like the Australian-made Chevrolet Lumina. The Ford vehicle in the same class of the Malibu is the Fusion.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Available na sya sa South Korea at 2 Liter and 2.4 Liter ECOTEC engines ang variants nya:

Chevrolet MALIBU |

We'll likely see this car maybe next year sa local market!
    We hope so!

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    *cripple_rooster: it's the Chevy Impala being the direct competitor for the Taurus.

Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    *cripple_rooster: it's the Chevy Impala being the direct competitor for the Taurus.
    Sure, but in certain markets such as South Africa and the Middle East the RWD Chevrolet Lumina, essentially a rebadged Holden Commodore, is offered instead of the Impala. It's also offered in Brazil, badged as Chevrolet Omega (same nameplate used by the 1st-gen Opel Omega when it was made in Brazil). And maybe if a larger Chevy would be introduced in the Philippines it would probably be the Lumina. There is also a longer wheelbase one, the Caprice, not available either in South Africa or Brazil, but very successful in the Middle East and also available in South Korea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2013 Chevrolet Malibu