New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 437 of 442 FirstFirst ... 337387427433434435436437438439440441 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,683
    #4361
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    So there is a 2015 LTZ out now..

    The only aesthetic update made were the panels and sidings. It is now piano black. (Glossy black).

    As per the SA all LTZ variants with WC na start sa induction sticker are 2015 versions na. Will post updates as soon as I get my unit.
    Meron ba engine start/stop button?

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    212
    #4362
    It appears the TB LTZ head unit has AUX. Would you know if a TV tuner can be connected to it?

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    342
    #4363
    Quote Originally Posted by machinepistol View Post
    It appears the TB LTZ head unit has AUX. Would you know if a TV tuner can be connected to it?
    If you mean the 3.5mm jack beside the USB port in the center box, then yes. Any audio device can be connected to it to play sound out of the car audio.

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    342
    #4364
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    Would any of you will know if there are already updates for the 2015 Trailblazer? I was thinking of holding off my purchase, and wait for updates to the current 2014 Trailblazer. Im looking at the LTZ variant.
    I would definitely hold off since the new everest is also coming out, might as well compare what variant they will bring in.

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    549
    #4365
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    I would definitely hold off since the new everest is also coming out, might as well compare what variant they will bring in.
    Hi sir, looks wise Id really wait for the new everest.

    But historically Ford and my family dont mix. For some reason, those cars would spend half the time in the casa..

    1999 Ford Exped : Aircon Problems, Air suspension Problems

    2003 E150: Transmission Problems, Compressor problems

    2005 Focus: Transmission Problems.

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    549
    #4366
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Meron ba engine start/stop button?
    I haven't personally seen the new LTZ variant but it seems like there's no Start/Stop button switch on it. The SA just sent me pictures of the dash and sidings.

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    212
    #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    If you mean the 3.5mm jack beside the USB port in the center box, then yes. Any audio device can be connected to it to play sound out of the car audio.
    I meant AV input for TV tuner.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    69
    #4368
    try po ninyo ang trailblazer po. wala po panget na feed back ang trailblazer po.

  9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,322
    #4369
    Quote Originally Posted by steven11 View Post
    try po ninyo ang trailblazer po. wala po panget na feed back ang trailblazer po.
    pangit daw Trailblazer sabi ng SA ng Mitsubishi mas maganda daw ang Montero
    Last edited by Syuryuken; January 7th, 2015 at 02:38 PM.

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    37
    #4370
    Maganda sana ito kung available anywhere ang parts

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer